Windows 10: Sync of 2 selected files that are updated on one computer but not yet synced on the second...

Discus and support Sync of 2 selected files that are updated on one computer but not yet synced on the second... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to force an immediate sync of 2 selected files that are updated on my office computer but not yet synced on my SurfacePro6 computer that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardPayton1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Sync of 2 selected files that are updated on one computer but not yet synced on the second...

Is there a way to force an immediate sync of 2 selected files that are updated on my office computer but not yet synced on my SurfacePro6 computer that I use when away from the office? Both computers show that OneDrive is processing changes, and a third file that was just created showed up in the directory on my Surface, but not the updated version of the two files updated yesterday on my office computer. Thank you!

:)

RichardPayton1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Nov 4, 2019
  3. techbuzz Win User
    Sync files to all computers?

I want to be able to sync my files to all my computers. Does anyone know of any good applications that I can purchase in order to get this done?

Maybe something similar to MobileMe, but better and for PC?

techbuzz, Nov 4, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Sync of 2 selected files that are updated on one computer but not yet synced on the second...

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Sync of 2 selected files that are updated on one computer but not yet synced on the second...

1. Sync of 2 selected files that are updated on one computer but not yet synced on the second... - Similar Threads - Sync selected files

2. Syncing One Account On 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing One Account On 2 Computers: Hello,I was wondering if there is a way to have 2 different computers syncing as on so then i can work on one then go to the other and everything is the exact same.This is on Windows 10 btwThanks...
  3. Syncing One Account On 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing One Account On 2 Computers: Hello,I was wondering if there is a way to have 2 different computers syncing as on so then i can work on one then go to the other and everything is the exact same.This is on Windows 10 btwThanks...
  4. Syncing One Account On 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One drive syncing to a second computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive syncing to a second computer: where does one drive deposit files in a second computer? Does it overwrite an existing file on the second computer with the same name? Some of my files are renamed when on the One drive. Thanks...
  6. One drive syncing to a second computer

One drive syncing to a second computer: where does one drive deposit files in a second computer? Does it overwrite an existing file on the second computer with the same name? Some of my files are renamed when on the One drive. Thanks...
  7. Selecting which OneDrive files to sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selecting which OneDrive files to sync: I have OneDrive set to back up most files, I've decided to change a few folders that I don't need backed up to the cloud based on size.My issue is when I unselect them in the onedrive settings, the only option I have is that it deletes my local file and will keep the one...
  8. Selecting which OneDrive files to sync

Selecting which OneDrive files to sync: I have OneDrive set to back up most files, I've decided to change a few folders that I don't need backed up to the cloud based on size.My issue is when I unselect them in the onedrive settings, the only option I have is that it deletes my local file and will keep the one...
  9. SYNCING FILES WITH ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SYNCING FILES WITH ONE DRIVE: Do I have to sync my files with OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-files-with-one-drive/61baacef-f9cf-4ea5-b2b3-28ad451c9871"
  10. sync files with one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sync files with one drive: hello .i am starting to use one drive.But i don't know if and how i can sync files from my pc to online like back up and sync app from google.With this app i add specific folders to ot sync , so when i download a file to my...