Windows 10: Sync of Date and time

Discus and support Sync of Date and time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 is not syncing date and time. I am doing it manually every time by going to control panel --> Internet time settings --> update now. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaheshRavva, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Sync of Date and time

My windows 10 is not syncing date and time. I am doing it manually every time by going to control panel --> Internet time settings --> update now. The server mentioned by for time sync is 'time.windows.com'. i have verified 'windows time' services and it is in automatic mode only.

:)

MaheshRavva, Apr 19, 2020

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Sync of Date and time

Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Sync of Date and time

1. Sync of Date and time - Similar Threads - Sync Date

2. Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11: Date and time aren't syncing in Windows 11. I am shown a sync failure message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-sync-issue-in-windows-11/9e522cdf-aeae-41f9-ae92-a3058d0a11c5
  3. Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11: Date and time aren't syncing in Windows 11. I am shown a sync failure message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-sync-issue-in-windows-11/9e522cdf-aeae-41f9-ae92-a3058d0a11c5
  4. OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon: Hi, I've got a new laptop and I'm facing the following issue with OneDrive: all my files seem to have synced with OneDrive and show the 'up to date' green check icon.However, all folders and subfolders show the double arrowed blue syncing icon.I've tried the solutions...
  5. OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon

OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon: Hi, I've got a new laptop and I'm facing the following issue with OneDrive: all my files seem to have synced with OneDrive and show the 'up to date' green check icon.However, all folders and subfolders show the double arrowed blue syncing icon.I've tried the solutions...
  6. OneDrive - all files up to date green check icon, but all folders showing the 'syncing'...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - all files up to date green check icon, but all folders showing the 'syncing'...: I have a new laptop, and the main issue I'm facing, is that OneDrive shows all files as 'up to date', but all folders as 'syncing'.I have followed the steps in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/troubleshoot/sync/folders-incorrectly-show-status-syncing:- stopping...
  7. OneDrive - all files up to date green check icon, but all folders showing the 'syncing'...

OneDrive - all files up to date green check icon, but all folders showing the 'syncing'...: I have a new laptop, and the main issue I'm facing, is that OneDrive shows all files as 'up to date', but all folders as 'syncing'.I have followed the steps in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/troubleshoot/sync/folders-incorrectly-show-status-syncing:- stopping...
  8. i am not able to sync date to one drive from system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to sync date to one drive from system: i am not able to sync date to one drive from system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sync-date-to-one-drive-from/6a9ffacd-3162-4b53-b1ec-a8b8bcb247a4
  9. i am not able to sync date to one drive from system

i am not able to sync date to one drive from system: i am not able to sync date to one drive from system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sync-date-to-one-drive-from/6a9ffacd-3162-4b53-b1ec-a8b8bcb247a4
  10. i am not able to sync date to one drive from system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade