Windows 10: Sync options not available

Discus and support Sync options not available in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mail shows me the e-mails on the server and the header, but won't download the text or attachments. I can't access the sync options mnu... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by chasNZ, Jun 28, 2016.

1. chasNZ Win User

Sync options not available

Windows 10 Mail shows me the e-mails on the server and the header, but won't download the text or attachments. I can't access the sync options mnu because it is greyed out. What can I do?

:)

chasNZ, Jun 28, 2016
  2. raichea Win User

Notification Options Not Available

Something weird going on... having given up on trying to get notifications working again, a few days later they seemed to fix themselves. It seems to me that the Bluetooth connection is slightly fragile and somehow managed to sort itself out.

raichea, Jun 28, 2016
  3. Notification Options Not Available

Thank you for your post.

What i understand that my Nokia people has to issue an upgrade version for Nokia E71 software or they have to see and fix this issue in their newer upgrade version of Nokia PC Suite.

Regards,

Naeem

naeemahmed1975, Jun 28, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

Make sure you have latest version of Mail ( at Win. Store) and if that doesn't help
    I would uninstall Mail and then reinstall and setup Account again and see if it helps.

Kbird, Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

1. Sync options not available - Similar Threads - Sync options available

2. Monitor Options not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Options not available.: I have a Dell g15 5515, that was working perfectly yesterday, I left it connected to a Samsung Display overnight and it updated itself during that time, I saw a blue screen of death when I woke up, thought nothing of it and just let it restart by itself. Then, I went on to...
  3. Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available: Bought a new notebook. Set Win 10 Home up. But the theme are not syncing. In sync setting there is no Theme sync available at all. Looked at other PC's with Win10 Pro - on some the Theme sync is available, on other isn't,Why and how to fix?...
  4. Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available: Bought a new notebook. Set Win 10 Home up. But the theme are not syncing. In sync setting there is no Theme sync available at all. Looked at other PC's with Win10 Pro - on some the Theme sync is available, on other isn't,Why and how to fix?...
  5. Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. WMP sync options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP sync options: I am running Win 10 (latest update) using WMP 12. When I connect my android phone by USB WMP only sees the internal storage as an option to sync to. My phone has a separate SD card which I want to use for syncing to (more storage) but cannot see a way to do so. If I also...
  7. Sync is not available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync is not available: Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system admin 123199
  8. Sync is not available

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync is not available: Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system admin 123199
  9. Onedrive Sync Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive Sync Options: Hello All, I was wondering if anyone knew if two user accounts from the same machine can be synced to the same Onedrive account. I haven't had luck with it so far. Thanks -- 119771
  10. Sync option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync option: My personal computer - which I am signed on as the administrator - says it's not allowed to sync settings and to contact the administrator. What do I need to do so that I can sync my settings with my other devices?...