Windows 10: Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help

Discus and support Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since Win 10 20H2 upgrade gmail email will not sync with outlook email. I know gmail does not think outlook is secure enough. Somewhere in gmail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rosetomand, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help

Since Win 10 20H2 upgrade gmail email will not sync with outlook email. I know gmail does not think outlook is secure enough. Somewhere in gmail settings there is a permission to allow access to outlook.

:)

rosetomand, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Syncing issues outlook with gmail account on Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "import my emails from gmail to outlook", are you referring of configuring Gmail account in the Outlook application?
    • When you say that "Is the outlook from the task bar", are you referring to Outlook Mail app (Windows default Mail app) or Microsoft Office Outlook Application?
    • When you say that "PC shows that my emails have not synced yet", are you getting any error message?

If you are using Outlook Mail app, then I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Please get back to us with an update on issue syncing email on the Outlook, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help

1. Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help - Similar Threads - Sync Outlook email

2. Outlook email not syncing with Windows PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook email not syncing with Windows PC: Hello, I previously posted this question and was receiving help for it but didn't reply within the timeframe, so I am starting a new thread.The issue I'm having is "I recently deleted the Outlook email that was linked to my OneDrive/Microsoft PC. I created a new Outlook...
  3. Outlook preview: how to sync GMail Calendar only and not the emails?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook preview: how to sync GMail Calendar only and not the emails?: WIndows 11, I enabled Outlook Preview,and found there is no option to sync only Calendar or just the emails from an account. How can I solve this? Will the feature ever be implemented? Old Windows Mail had this option and you could specify every single service to sync from an...
  4. Outlook Exchange, Gmail account in Outlook, sync contacts possible?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Exchange, Gmail account in Outlook, sync contacts possible?: I have Office 365, Outlook on Exchange and within Outlook I also have have 2 Gmail accounts (IMAP). Currently I am using a 3rd party tool to sync contacts (exporting to and importing from vCards) so as to sync contacts and have them available on smartphone devices. The...
  5. Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help: Since Win 10 20H2 upgrade gmail email will not sync with outlook email. I know gmail does not think outlook is secure enough. Somewhere in gmail settings there is a permission to allow access to outlook. 174492
  6. Unable to sync using my gmail email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sync using my gmail email: I am unable to sync my gmail email address. I receive a message that says I am not connected to the internet and gives a code of 0x800704cf. But, if I use my outlook email address it works. I can enable sync. I even created a new gmail email address and it still fails...
  7. Outlook and Gmail sync issues

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook and Gmail sync issues: For some time now Outlook on the PC has been having issues syncing with the Gmail account; the Mail app has no such issues, nor a Mac I have at work (all using the same Gmail account). Well known, or just me? 164505
  8. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  9. Outlook Web and Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook Web and Gmail sync: I use Outlook Live as main hub for email and I have a Gmail folder. It works ok but there are a few glitches. 1) (not very annoying) It seems there's a delay in Outlook from the time I actually receive an email in Gmail's Inbox. My Outlook app on the phone syncs ok, but...
  10. change default email from outlook to gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change default email from outlook to gmail: I want gmail to be my mailto client. I want to remove outlook as the default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-email-from-outlook-to-gmail/7617cc69-5cd8-43c9-a921-1b44b4e22cc3