Windows 10: sync over wifi

Discus and support sync over wifi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I seem to have followed the correct steps setting up the phone and ipad for syncing to my laptop but emails and calendar events are not transferring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johnderbyshire3, Apr 27, 2022.

1. sync over wifi

I seem to have followed the correct steps setting up the phone and ipad for syncing to my laptop but emails and calendar events are not transferring from ipad and iphone and are not showing on my laptop. The phone and ipad are showing in itunes on the laptop and seem to go through syncing process but the end result is that no data transfers, what am I missing?I have three email addresses that I've been using for a number years. On my iphone I have two email accounts, on my ipad I have all three accounts and on the laptop I have all three but only the Outlook Account is active and receiving em

:)

johnderbyshire3, Apr 27, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Apr 27, 2022
  3. Email wont sync on WIFI

Hi,

If you're getting the error code "80072EFD" when syncing your emails, this could be caused by the poor WiFi connection. To assist you better, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you tried restarting your home WiFi router?
    • Have you tried performing a soft reset?
    • Could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already tried?

Rommel Diw, Apr 27, 2022
  4. JVHJR Win User

sync over wifi

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Apr 27, 2022
Thema:

sync over wifi

1. sync over wifi - Similar Threads - sync wifi

2. Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync: My computer runs Windows 11. Its runs fine off my hotspot, but as soon as i connect to my home modem it freezes on connection. i have split 2.4 and 5g and still freezes on both....
  3. Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync: My computer runs Windows 11. Its runs fine off my hotspot, but as soon as i connect to my home modem it freezes on connection. i have split 2.4 and 5g and still freezes on both....
  4. my video and audio out of sync due to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my video and audio out of sync due to wifi: my video and audio become out of sync due to wifi connection what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-video-and-audio-out-of-sync-due-to-wifi/80208fc6-65de-48a6-9eaa-82db74939a7b
  5. my video and audio out of sync due to wifi

my video and audio out of sync due to wifi: my video and audio become out of sync due to wifi connection what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-video-and-audio-out-of-sync-due-to-wifi/80208fc6-65de-48a6-9eaa-82db74939a7b
  6. sync over wifi

sync over wifi: I seem to have followed the correct steps setting up the phone and ipad for syncing to my laptop but emails and calendar events are not transferring from ipad and iphone and are not showing on my laptop. The phone and ipad are showing in itunes on the laptop and seem to go...
  7. Microsoft Account to sync wifi password not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account to sync wifi password not working: Microsoft Account to sync wifi password not working: According to the book it says: By using the Microsoft Account to login windows to your user account it will sync the WIFI password, background, App settings, and Ease of Acess settings. So, I tested out and works:...
  8. OneDrive sync issues over wifi using Huawei 4G router using an enterprise VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync issues over wifi using Huawei 4G router using an enterprise VPN: I have a works windows device that I am struggling to sync desktop files up-to OneDrive cloud, the device is connected via wifi over a VPN it is silent and i cannot configure the VPN to a Huawei H112-372 5g router EE is the carrier .I have also a mac book air and I have...
  9. WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator"

WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator": Hello, i've updated to 2004 win version and idk why this happen What i have to do, and how i fix this Thank you! [ATTACH] * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: ABOUT WIFI...
  10. OneDrive sync makes computer's internet slow down and then lose WiFi connection entirely

OneDrive sync makes computer's internet slow down and then lose WiFi connection entirely: Every time I need to do a OneDrive sync with many files, it kills my WiFi connection. I have seen others complain about this too. Does anyone know what can be done to mitigate or fix this? Thank you...