Windows 10: sync partnership

Discus and support sync partnership in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to set up a new sync partnership Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bruno, Mar 1, 2019.

1. bruno New Member

sync partnership

how to set up a new sync partnership

bruno, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

surface: End Sync Partnership

To end sync partnership in Windows Media Player, please click this
    link
    and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps provided by Marilyn O.

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Reinnie Win User
    Sync Partnership Problem, Help!!

I'm running Windows Mobile 6.1 on Vista 64 bit.

I can't get the sync partnerships to work correctly. Every time I turn off the computer and turn it back on, I need to create a brand new partnerships. Why can't I sync to the profile I created the first time?

When I look at sync center, I have five PDA listed and all of them are listed as disconnected. How can I connect without creating a new partnerships?

The other problem is I can't check anything in the "Change Content Sync Settings" except Mobile Favorites and Files. Why can't I check Contacts, calendar, e-mail, tasks, etc.?

Please help, this is driving me nuts!

Reinnie, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Jonners59 Win User

sync partnership

XDA keeps loosing partnership

I have noticed that in Sync Centre/ Synce Setup/ Sync Partnerships the device and the smartcard are listed seperatly as two partnerships (I think this is normal), but the Sync media is Windows Media Player... I do not know if this is correct.

Jonners59, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

sync partnership

1. sync partnership - Similar Threads - sync partnership

2. Mail in Win10 won't sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail in Win10 won't sync: Nothing has arrived yet ! I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, and all the other suggestions, yet since this March 2019 my Mail won't sync! Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134 etc. Who can fix?...
  3. AOL email sync issues with Windows 10

AOL email sync issues with Windows 10: I have read and watched all the videos about this and my frustration level is at an all time high. I CAN NOT get my AOL account to sync with my WIndows 10. I add it and then I get the needs attention message. I have changed the advanced settings and then I get my AOL...
  4. need to Sync my emails

need to Sync my emails: need help to sync my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-sync-my-emails/b376e2cf-eb65-4709-a66a-6071d6f840f4
  5. Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker: I am creating a video using several videos and pictures. The sound of the videos is not properly working as it start with 5 sec. delay when I create the unified video. It works properly if I look only to on video....
  6. One Drive Won't Release Outlook.pst So It Will Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Won't Release Outlook.pst So It Will Sync: I love One Drive with one exception. Normally Outlook won't release it files until you close out of Outlook program. Recently I noticed on my desktop PC, OneDrive will not sync a file called Outlook.pst located in my One Drive documents folder, even thought the Outlook...
  7. Sync CONTACTS

Sync CONTACTS: I have a Verizon phone. I use Microsoft contacts on windows 10. When I update contacts from my phone and from my computer the updates don't show properly. Especially this is bad on my phone when I attempt to make calls. I also have a Google account. How do I coordinate...
  8. Windows 10 calendar & contacts don't sync with my iphone.

Windows 10 calendar & contacts don't sync with my iphone.: My Windows Computer used to seamlessly sync between my desktop (windows 10) & my iPhone. Since I purchased new computer with Windows 10, that syncing has stopped. I now have duplicate all appointment & social events & contacts into both. Why is Windows 10 a technology step...
  9. Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder)

Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder): This is the second time [ATTACH]this has happened after I re-installed Windows 10 to fix it the first time. I have other computer which has 2 shared folder. I have kept both the folder in sharing to access from network. I found option for keeping folder offline which allows...
  10. Windows 10 Sync Partnerships - Set Up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Sync Partnerships - Set Up.: The message says "There are no new sync partnerships that can be set up on this computer". I have a nas setup on my wifi network and a drive is mapped to it. Why can't I use this? In fact, 2 different drives, one connected as a NAS directly connected to my router, the other...