Windows 10: sync partnership

Discus and support sync partnership in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to set up a new sync partnership Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bruno, Mar 1, 2019.

1. bruno New Member

sync partnership

how to set up a new sync partnership

bruno, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

surface: End Sync Partnership

To end sync partnership in Windows Media Player, please click this
    link
    and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps provided by Marilyn O.

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Reinnie Win User
    Sync Partnership Problem, Help!!

I'm running Windows Mobile 6.1 on Vista 64 bit.

I can't get the sync partnerships to work correctly. Every time I turn off the computer and turn it back on, I need to create a brand new partnerships. Why can't I sync to the profile I created the first time?

When I look at sync center, I have five PDA listed and all of them are listed as disconnected. How can I connect without creating a new partnerships?

The other problem is I can't check anything in the "Change Content Sync Settings" except Mobile Favorites and Files. Why can't I check Contacts, calendar, e-mail, tasks, etc.?

Please help, this is driving me nuts!

Reinnie, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Jonners59 Win User

sync partnership

XDA keeps loosing partnership

I have noticed that in Sync Centre/ Synce Setup/ Sync Partnerships the device and the smartcard are listed seperatly as two partnerships (I think this is normal), but the Sync media is Windows Media Player... I do not know if this is correct.

Jonners59, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

sync partnership

1. sync partnership - Similar Threads - sync partnership

2. Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller: Those pc are joined to domain, but when use this command "w32tm /query /status" the source is local CMOS, what could be the problem?And some pc very weird, the time stuck at the shutdown time, if i shutdown at 5pm , next day, the date and time will be yesterday and the time...
  3. Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller: Those pc are joined to domain, but when use this command "w32tm /query /status" the source is local CMOS, what could be the problem?And some pc very weird, the time stuck at the shutdown time, if i shutdown at 5pm , next day, the date and time will be yesterday and the time...
  4. Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync: There has been issues with my onedrive not uploading up folders but can download from the Shared Company OnceDrive. When OneDrive syncs, it only downloads, but does not upload new information/data from my workstation...
  6. How to set up sync partnership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up sync partnership: How to set up sync partnership https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-sync-partnership/03718261-c9ad-4d4f-a8c8-bc539a8f4f0f
  7. How to set up sync partnership

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up sync partnership: How to set up sync partnership https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-sync-partnership/03718261-c9ad-4d4f-a8c8-bc539a8f4f0f
  8. Set up a Sync Partnership

Set up a Sync Partnership: In my Windows 10 Control Panel - All Control Panel items - Sync Center - Sync Set up - As you probably know it reads: Before you can sync with anything, you need to set up a Sync Partnership. However, when I tap on Set up new sync partnerships. It reads: There are no new sync...
  9. Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder)

Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder): This is the second time [ATTACH]this has happened after I re-installed Windows 10 to fix it the first time. I have other computer which has 2 shared folder. I have kept both the folder in sharing to access from network. I found option for keeping folder offline which allows...
  10. Windows 10 Sync Partnerships - Set Up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Sync Partnerships - Set Up.: The message says "There are no new sync partnerships that can be set up on this computer". I have a nas setup on my wifi network and a drive is mapped to it. Why can't I use this? In fact, 2 different drives, one connected as a NAS directly connected to my router, the other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync partnership

2. windows 10 no sync partnerships

3. set up new sync partnership windows 10