Windows 10: Sync Pending (but not happening) in excel 365

Discus and support Sync Pending (but not happening) in excel 365 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some excel files continue to say 'sync pending'. How can I force the sync? (I cannot update spreadsheets that refer to the 'sync pending files'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CJCP1, Nov 9, 2018.

1. CJCP1 Win User

Sync Pending (but not happening) in excel 365

Some excel files continue to say 'sync pending'. How can I force the sync? (I cannot update spreadsheets that refer to the 'sync pending files' therefore cannot continue working.)

:)

CJCP1, Nov 9, 2018

2. Unable to copy cells in excel (office 365) on WP8

I am unable to copy the cells in excel (office 365) on WP8, please suggests.

R PUSPALAK, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Nov 9, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

CSV files used to open in Excel....not now!

Hi, you say Excel is installed. Does it run normally?

You can't find Excel in (an unspecified) list of applications. I don't know which list that is for sure.

For example, in the list related to:
    - rt click a file. Open With
    - this list:

Sync Pending  (but not happening)  in excel 365 [​IMG]

- this list:

Sync Pending  (but not happening)  in excel 365 [​IMG]

- some other list...

If Excel does not appear in the above, I suggest you repair your office installation.

Maybe the above gives you some ideas. Otherwise please post a screenshot of where you think you should see it but don't. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Sync Pending (but not happening) in excel 365 - Similar Threads - Sync Pending happening

2. "sync pending" on onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "sync pending" on onedrive: the contents of onedrive folders appear different on my two Dell PCs, one windows 10 and the other windows 11. and the folders are checked "sync pending" so I cannot share them with colleagues by sending a link to them. nowhere can I find intelligible instructions on how to...
  3. "sync pending" on onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "sync pending" on onedrive: the contents of onedrive folders appear different on my two Dell PCs, one windows 10 and the other windows 11. and the folders are checked "sync pending" so I cannot share them with colleagues by sending a link to them. nowhere can I find intelligible instructions on how to...
  4. OneDrive Files stuck on sync pending

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Files stuck on sync pending: OneDrive files stuck on "sync pending" The help files suggest update KB4550945 but where do you get that and can you download and install it without problems?...
  5. Excel 365

Excel 365: I am trying to load excel programs. I get the error about a dialog box is open. then the program opens every excel file I have. confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-365/29e5e9ab-48ab-4325-842b-71b976a37946"
  6. MS Office 365 eXCEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office 365 eXCEL: Two problems: One- In Excel, keep getting "we're sorry but excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working........" This error is extremely irritating as I have to reenter data everytime MS decides to "prevent it from working" and when you deal with the...
  7. Excel, Office 365

Excel, Office 365: Hello, I am having puting 11-20 into a cell. It converts it to date format, Nov-20, and when I change the format to General it converts it to 44136. Same thing happens when I use the Number format. Only seems to be for this data, i.e. 11-20. Any ideas? Thanks....
  8. "sync pending"

"sync pending": all my files are flagged "sync pending". what' that mean and how do I get them sync'd or do i need/want to?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-pending/85ee28b8-7d21-44f3-ac91-903c1f3defcd"
  9. sync pending in one drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    sync pending in one drive: my one drive seems to have got stuck on sync pending for 3 files and wont release them. Ive made sure im on the most up to date version of Windows, and one drive and nothing will budge it. Any ideas please? Thanks...
  10. one drive 'sync pending'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive 'sync pending': When I save word files to OneDrive it selects 'OneDrive', 'personal' and then sits with sync arrows so I can't do anything with the file, eg., browse and attach it to an email or uni. submission page. Help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 365 sync pending

2. sync pending office 365

3. sync pending in excel

4. excel documents sync pending,
  5. excel sync pending,
  6. sync pending for excel spreadsheet,
  7. microsoft excel sync pending,
  8. cant open excel doucment sync 0pending,
  9. what does sync pending mean in word,
  10. FILE SYNC PENDING EXCEL,
  11. force sync pending office 365,