Windows 10: sync pending in one drive

Discus and support sync pending in one drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my one drive seems to have got stuck on sync pending for 3 files and wont release them. Ive made sure im on the most up to date version of Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nicolabartlett-deed, May 27, 2019.

1. sync pending in one drive

my one drive seems to have got stuck on sync pending for 3 files and wont release them.

Ive made sure im on the most up to date version of Windows, and one drive and nothing will budge it.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

:)

nicolabartlett-deed, May 27, 2019
  2. little cat, May 27, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, May 27, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

sync pending in one drive

one drive sync

Hi Dan,

Corrupted files may be the possible cause reason why files/folders were not syncing. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Could you tell us if you've made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync a file/folder?
    • Which version of Office are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot your OneDrive files/folders to sync properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 27, 2019
Thema:

sync pending in one drive

1. sync pending in one drive - Similar Threads - sync pending drive

2. One drive not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive not syncing: My one drive app at the bottom right of my screen has a blue cloud with a line through it & I'm having syncing issues. I can't figure out how to fix it. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-not-syncing/b8466b54-e28b-4333-9bf8-a565d1ccac08
  3. One drive sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive sync: I loaded OneDrive and got the “personal” folder. I have successfully added a few things to it but now it has stopped working I can see the stuff in added on the original computer but NOT on my iPhone The early stuff appears on the phone, the later stuff does not. Help????...
  4. one drive not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive not syncing: my one drive icon in the task bar shows that I have four files not syncing to one drive. It says i don't have permission to access the files. any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-not-syncing/f31768c3-944a-447a-8574-ced67c57942d
  5. "sync pending"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "sync pending": all my files are flagged "sync pending". what' that mean and how do I get them sync'd or do i need/want to?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-pending/85ee28b8-7d21-44f3-ac91-903c1f3defcd"
  6. Syncing One Drive

Syncing One Drive: STILL haven't been able to sync my files in the cloud to the files on my computer and I bought every Microsoft One Drive subscription. I need this today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-one-drive/ba1e24bb-27ec-4bf2-90f8-1a93e7c44922"
  7. one drive sync

one drive sync: I just set up one drive on my pc to back up my files. Setup asked if I wanted to sync my pictures, so I chose yes. It started syncing pics and movies that do not belong to me. Its some guy on a hunting trip!?! Whats up with that?...
  8. One Drive Sync

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive Sync: I have one drive and I have copied folders into but I'm just looking for some advice on how to sync these folders so that they automatic save into my one drive. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sync/2b386576-2975-40d3-a77b-537b0759a0ff
  9. one drive sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    one drive sync: Hello! i am having problem after the update of windows 10. my one drive will not sync and all the screenshots on my one drive cannot be viewed anymore. i tried troubleshooting. however, i was not able to find solutions to it. it says "There was a problem signing you in"...
  10. one drive 'sync pending'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive 'sync pending': When I save word files to OneDrive it selects 'OneDrive', 'personal' and then sits with sync arrows so I can't do anything with the file, eg., browse and attach it to an email or uni. submission page. Help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync pending

2. what is sync pending on one drive

3. why is onedrive file say sync pending

4. how to sync something in excel,
  5. one drive is stuck on sync pending,
  6. what does sync pending in excel,
  7. file shows sync pending,
  8. sync pending onedrive stuck ,
  9. sync pending excel,
  10. what is sync pending one drive,
  11. one drive sync pending stuck,