Windows 10: Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive

Discus and support Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have OneDrive set up to sync pictures from my iPhone to the Pictures folder in OneDrive. I want to sync pictures from my iPad to a different folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by abredt, Oct 24, 2019.

1. abredt Win User

Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive

I have OneDrive set up to sync pictures from my iPhone to the Pictures folder in OneDrive.

I want to sync pictures from my iPad to a different folder in OneDrive.

How do I do that?
    I am running Windows 10 on my Desktop computer if that matters.
    cb

:)

abredt, Oct 24, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. mora67 Win User
    OneDrive pictures folder sharing to my other OneDrive account

I just purchased Office 365 Premium for my family with 5 1T accounts, original intention was to automatically sync all pictures and videos from family (2 parents + 2 kids) iPhones and Android phones to one OneDrive account. 5th account is for family XBox to watch pictures and videos from all other 4 accounts. Point is to make syncing automatic without any manual scheduled actions.

But it doesn't seem to be as easy as I thought: I see sync possibility only for the folders created by user, but for pictures coming from smartphones I see no sync options. It seems that OneDrive creates this pictures "folder", and cannot be synced with other account. And in phones I see no option to save pictures automatically to a specific folder in OneDrive, only option is OneDrive personal. If this is true, seems like only choice to sync all to one account is to use one account for all devices. Please correct me if wrong, and help if someone already solved thisSync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive :).

mora67, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive

Syncing multiple folders to OneDrive

Hi,

I have my pictures library set up across multiple folders. If i enable sync as described in Back up your Documents, Pictures, and Desktop folders with OneDrive only those that reside
    in the standard path for the picture library are being synced.

Is this the desired behaviour or is there any way i can sync my whole pictures library without moving it?

For example:

I have the following folders added to my pictures library:

%USERPROFILE%Pictures

D:\Pictures

E:\Pictures

only files in %USERPROFILE%\Pictures will be synced by OneDrive.

Thanks a lot!

***Modified Title from: OneDrive sync of Pictures library with multiple different folders***

Domingo Estebban, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive

1. Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive - Similar Threads - Sync Pictures Different

2. OneDrive "Photos" don't sync to "Picture" folder on the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive "Photos" don't sync to "Picture" folder on the PC: It seems that OneDrive has a new feature called photos.onedrive.com where photos from my iphone are uploaded via the OneDrive Apps. On Windows 11 How do I get to these photos on my PC through File Explorer? I don't want to use the Photos apps and I don't want to use the Web...
  3. OneDrive "Photos" don't sync to "Picture" folder on the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive "Photos" don't sync to "Picture" folder on the PC: It seems that OneDrive has a new feature called photos.onedrive.com where photos from my iphone are uploaded via the OneDrive Apps. On Windows 11 How do I get to these photos on my PC through File Explorer? I don't want to use the Photos apps and I don't want to use the Web...
  4. Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive: I noticed that the "Camera Roll" folder in the "Pictures" folder is filled with photos all sorted by year and month. They appear that they be my cell phone pictures. I also noticed in OneDrive on the left-hand side above the recycling bin, there is a photo section. There are...
  5. Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive: I noticed that the "Camera Roll" folder in the "Pictures" folder is filled with photos all sorted by year and month. They appear that they be my cell phone pictures. I also noticed in OneDrive on the left-hand side above the recycling bin, there is a photo section. There are...
  6. Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Syncing pictures to OneDrive

Syncing pictures to OneDrive: I want to copy my photos from my old laptop to my Lenovo. I haven't space to have them copied to Onedrive. How do I stop it syncing them? Just the Pictures, OK with the documents....
  8. OneDrive - Sync iPad and iPhone Pictures to Different Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive - Sync iPad and iPhone Pictures to Different Folders: I have OneDrive set up to sync pictures from my iPhone to the Pictures folder in OneDrive. I want to sync pictures from my iPad to a different folder in OneDrive. How do I do that? I am running Windows 10 on my Desktop computer if that matters. cb 143101
  9. Syncing OneDrive Pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing OneDrive Pictures: I’d like to stop OneDrive pictures syncing with my computer. How can I do this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-onedrive-pictures/b6216953-ffac-4c91-954e-8f6d8dfe0cf8
  10. OneDrive sync of Pictures library with multiple different folders

OneDrive sync of Pictures library with multiple different folders: Hi, I have my pictures library set up across multiple folders. If i enable sync as described in https://support.office.com/en-us/article/sync-your-documents-pictures-and-desktop-folders-with-onedrive-d61a7930-a6fb-4b95-b28a-6552e77c3057 only those that reside in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync onedrive files to different folders

2. two onedrive folders in windows 10