Windows 10: Sync Problem

Discus and support Sync Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am now using a new computer that never synced with the old ONEDRIVE. I would get to the old ONEDRIVE by logging in online. I kept getting notices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EileenBoyleIB, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Sync Problem

I am now using a new computer that never synced with the old ONEDRIVE. I would get to the old ONEDRIVE by logging in online. I kept getting notices from Microsoft about fixing a sync problem, so yesterday I thought the old would be joined to new ONEDRIVE! I am in tears because I lost everything! I never saved anywhere else. Please tell me that there is some way to access the files on OneDrive that I could access yesterday.

:)

EileenBoyleIB, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Feb 17, 2020
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Feb 17, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Sync Problem

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Sync Problem

1. Sync Problem - Similar Threads - Sync Problem

2. How to fix one drive syncing problem on laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix one drive syncing problem on laptop Windows 10: What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-one-drive-syncing-problem-on-laptop/ecffcfad-db84-4aef-8415-35f931dde11e
  3. How to fix one drive syncing problem on laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix one drive syncing problem on laptop Windows 10: What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-one-drive-syncing-problem-on-laptop/ecffcfad-db84-4aef-8415-35f931dde11e
  4. How to fix one drive syncing problem on laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  6. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  7. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

8. OneDrive sync problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive sync problem: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  9. OneDrive sync problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync problem: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  10. OneDrive sync problem