Windows 10: sync progress for candy crush on king to microsoft

Discus and support sync progress for candy crush on king to microsoft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I sync Candy Crush on king.com to Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by redberyl, Jul 28, 2019.

1. redberyl Win User

sync progress for candy crush on king to microsoft

How do I sync Candy Crush on king.com to
    Microsoft

:)

redberyl, Jul 28, 2019

2. restore game progress on candy crush saga

Hi,

For better assistance on recovering your lost game progress in Candy Crush, we would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Candy Crush Soda

Hi Shazza,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.
    Do you experience this issue with only Candy Crush Saga or other Microsoft apps?

If the issue is with Candy crush saga app, I suggest that you contact their Support Forum and provide your valuable feedbacks.

Candy Crush Saga - Forum - King

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jul 28, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

candy crush

Microsoft has bent over backwards trying to get developers to work on popular apps, they even bought Minecraft, which is in the store now.

Why do you thing King has stopped developing CC for WP?

Microsoft France apparently confirms Candy Crush Saga is headed to Windows Phone

Candy Crush Saga could be heading to Windows Phone

garym123, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. sync progress for candy crush on king to microsoft - Similar Threads - sync progress candy

2. candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush saga: I lost my candy crush saga game and desktop icon . reinstalled it I have no desktop icon and have lost all of my progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-saga/9339d522-c0be-4736-884c-a696d8520fb2
  3. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  4. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  5. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  6. candy crush soda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush soda: my candy crush soda app is all black. its like playing in the dark. can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/candy-crush-soda/c6ecfde0-2644-4050-9b31-9869b8b968e5
  7. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  8. CANDY CRUSH CRASHING

CANDY CRUSH CRASHING: For the past three days Candy Crush keeps crashing during a game, it just shuts down and when I reload, my game is gone and my life count lost. The game loads fine but during a game it freezes for 3 seconds and boots me out. What is happening? There's nothing wrong with my...
  9. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  10. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync candy crush from pc to phone

2. force candy crush to synch windows