Windows 10: sync question

Discus and support sync question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; received this message [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-question/54ce6e5c-c1eb-4213-a570-7e5013575665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Aug 25, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

sync question

received this message sync question 1defeff8-cc25-4daf-acca-772f29236d91?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Aug 25, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 25, 2019
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Aug 25, 2019
  4. sync question

G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

sync question

1. sync question - Similar Threads - sync question

2. sync microsoft Calendar flyout with To Do List

in Windows 10 Customization
    sync microsoft Calendar flyout with To Do List: I just upgraded to windows 10 1909 build 18363.476. I did so because I wanted to use the upgraded Calendar flyout on the task bar. It works well, it syncs with outlook (I use Office 365 Home) but it does not sync with Microsoft "To Do List". To be candid, I have had problems...
  3. Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 allows you to sync some settings of their system with their Microsoft Account, so that they could replicate the same settings on other systems or whenever they renew or restore their operating system. However, at times, while trying [...] This...
  4. One way offline files sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One way offline files sync: Good afternoon. I have a problem and offline files seems to be the miracle solution... except it's not. I need all my coworkers to have the latest version of some documents automatically (beacause i cant trust them on that, too much turnover, very little time at their...
  5. Question: What can I do to get Microsoft to let me sync all my Edge settings with my...

Question: What can I do to get Microsoft to let me sync all my Edge settings with my...: Here are my 16 Edge start pages, the first one being my home page in Edge. Edge has been out for over four years now. If I don't have the option to sync all my Edge settings with my personal Microsoft account when the new Chromium-based Edge browser comes out next month, I...
  6. Question: How can I be sure my desktop theme, picture password, etc. will sync to a newer...

Question: How can I be sure my desktop theme, picture password, etc. will sync to a newer...: All too often, I see my old desktop theme, picture password, etc. when I reset my Dell Inspiron 7558. Other users report this problem on Feedback Hub! I hope 19H1 will be not only reliable with syncing my settings over all previous builds of Windows 10, but also more useful...
  7. Questions: (1) OneDrive Support for Windows 10 PCs closed I read; and (2) OneDrive syncing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions: (1) OneDrive Support for Windows 10 PCs closed I read; and (2) OneDrive syncing...: Hello, I own 3 Windows 10 PCs. I am using OneDrive to back up Files and other content on all of them. I have some questions regarding OneDrive help and support, and I have specific questions about OneDrive, as follows. 1. Why did Microsoft Close the OneDrive Forum?...
  8. "Synced Theme" question

"Synced Theme" question: After the update to the latest fall creators update on 2 of my machines I noticed my old synced theme on 2 machines lost its background. Looking at the theme in the personalization settings just showed it set to solid black so I right clicked and removed it incase there was...
  9. Monitor Questions G-Sync?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Questions G-Sync?: Recently built a new computer i7-7700k and used a GTX 1060. Am using a Samsung 24 inch lcd monitor that I have had for some time. It is a 5ms monitor. Not bad and I am wondering if upgrading to the more current monitor such as a G-Sync using the TN panel is something that is...
  10. Question about sync between devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about sync between devices: I have three computers, desktop with W10 Home, two laptops with W10 Pro. Which of those devices would be the host when it comes to syncing with the other two? Does the OS being Home or Pro affect which one takes over as host? There was a time when I had sync set to yes on...