Windows 10: sync reminder message

Discus and support sync reminder message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I posted a question about this a while back. I'm still having the same problem. A message pops up that sends me to Settings to sync my devices. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Toolbox 40, Apr 9, 2020.

1. sync reminder message

I posted a question about this a while back. I'm still having the same problem. A message pops up that sends me to Settings to sync my devices. I've already tried the opt-out function. I don't want to sync my devices. Is there any way to keep this message from popping up?

:)

Toolbox 40, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 9, 2020
  3. K7AAY Win User
    See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Apr 9, 2020
  4. sync reminder message

Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

sync reminder message

1. sync reminder message - Similar Threads - sync reminder message

2. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do: From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?...
  3. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do: From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?...
  4. Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do: We have a super exciting announcement to make. You can now sync your reminders on Samsung Reminder app with To Do. It’s a great way to access your phone reminders created from Bixby, calls, notes, messages, etc. on PC and browser apps of To Do, Outlook and Teams....
  5. Reminders

Reminders: Has Microsoft removed reminders from windows 10? it seems to have completely disappeared after the last update! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminders/4e832611-7cb3-4ce2-9162-f7868975dc85
  6. Weird message about 2021 reminder - not visible, can't edit

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird message about 2021 reminder - not visible, can't edit: Hi, I tried to set a reminder via Cortana for April 2021. Fine, spoke to Cortana, reminder accepted. But when I clicked 'Edit this reminder' - nothing. This is what I see in Calendar: (the event isn't shown as those in 2020 are) [img] We aren't able to show you some of...
  7. "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

"Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing: I have successfully sync Events from my Google Calendar to the built in Windows Calendar The "Reminders" in my Google Calendar are NOT syncing with the Windows Calendar OS : Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Version 2004 How do I resolve this?...
  8. Reminder

Reminder: Why do I have a reaminder in calendar app for independence day? I'm not a U.S. citizen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminder/1687bf88-88bc-4cfa-b4d3-4c7da5ee4eb5
  9. OneNote Syncing Message

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote Syncing Message: Hello, I keep getting this message when I open OneNote: "To sync this notebook sign into OneNote." I checked everything and I am signed in to OneNote, my MS account, and OneDrive. Everything seems to be syncing just fine. Does anyone know why I keep getting this message and...
  10. REMINDERS

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMINDERS: OFTEN USE DAUGHTER'S LAPTOP WHEN VISITING HER. SHE NOW RECEIVES MY REMINDERS WHICH I SET UP ON MY DESKTOP 300 MILES AWAY. HOW DO I CORRECT THIS PLEASE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminders/62d42284-e814-48e8-b581-0cab738b31ec