Windows 10: Sync sent email with a web internet server

Discus and support Sync sent email with a web internet server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use the Windows mail viewer to access a web email server from my internet provider. I have no problems with viewing my inbox, however email that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BARBARAREADING, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Sync sent email with a web internet server

I use the Windows mail viewer to access a web email server from my internet provider. I have no problems with viewing my inbox, however email that I send to others is only retained in the Windows mail on my PC, and can't be viewed through the web email server or through the Outlook client on my laptop. Email that I send through Outlook on my laptop goes into a sent folder, but does not show up on the web email server. I have checked various settings, but can't find information on how to sync the sent email folder across these different viewers.

:)

BARBARAREADING, Mar 29, 2019

2. Unable to view my sent mails on the phone or on the Email server

So I don't have a Bluehost domain account but I do have a hosted email account (POP not an IMAP) and I can read my emails that are sent in the sent items folder on my device. When I sync with my server I do not see it in my sent items folder on the server
    (just on my device).

I also have a gmail account which is an IMAP account. When I send an email, it gets to the recipient, I see it in my sent items list on my device and it also appears in my sent items list on the gmail server.

Clearly it does not help you with your issue but I thought I would pass on what I see with mine.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Outlook 2010 sent email not showing

I think we are talking about different things now.

I am talking about Sent Mail box using IMAP on Device A, which will store a local copy of your e-mail you just sent. This local copy will NOT be synced to the mail server, which in turn will cause that on Devices B to XXX you will not see this copy, EVER!

ActiveSync works very differently and it syncs everything to the Exchange Server, including that Sent-box.

ActiveSync is a proprietary protocol and software implementation developed by MS and that has caused many vendors to drop support for such capabilities, especially those who run everything under Linux. IMAP is the most common protocol used today, outside of the Windows/Microsoft realm.

slicendice, Mar 29, 2019
  4. RadCazz Win User

Sync sent email with a web internet server

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Sync sent email with a web internet server

1. Sync sent email with a web internet server - Similar Threads - Sync sent email

2. Windows mail not sync on any email server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail not sync on any email server: Since 16th September I not received email from three emails services not syncing on SWindows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-not-sync-on-any-email-server/da108cbc-f238-4efc-acb7-4613d65aa6ab
  3. Windows mail not sync on any email server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail not sync on any email server: Since 16th September I not received email from three emails services not syncing on SWindows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-not-sync-on-any-email-server/da108cbc-f238-4efc-acb7-4613d65aa6ab
  4. Windows mail not sync on any email server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Web Outlook schedule recurring email automatically sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Outlook schedule recurring email automatically sent: I could only find the visual basic code for sending recurring emails with Outlook Desktop version. Would the code work on Web Outlook Live emails? the vba bellow: Private Sub Application_ReminderByVal Item As Object Dim objMsg As MailItem Dim objApp As AppointmentItem...
  6. Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address

Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address: Hello I have two email accounts set up for work purposes only. One is IMAP, the other one Exchange. The IMAP is syncing no problem. The Exchange email has stopped syncing my older SENT emails. Settings are correct and option to sync mail from any time is checked. This...
  7. Sent mail not syncing

Sent mail not syncing: Hi, I am using you Mail and Calendar App. Whenever I am sending an email through my Gmail account, the sent mail is not showing in app and neither in Gmail's sent folder. I tried to re-create the problem with Yahoo mail but Yahoo is working fine. Please suggest what...
  8. Sent emails won't sync through Mail

Sent emails won't sync through Mail: I use Mail on Windows 10. My normal inbox and its organizing folders are all working/receiving emails/syncing completely fine however my sent email is not syncing at all and won't show any of my sent emails. When I try and reload it, it tries to sync and then comes up with...
  9. A server error occurred and your email was not sent. (#76997)

in Windows 10 News
    A server error occurred and your email was not sent. (#76997): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Gmail is a popular email service provider. However, it isn’t bug-free. Many users have reported this error while trying to send an email via Gmail – Oops… a server error occurred and your email was not sent (#76997). This issue [...] This post A server error...
  10. Sent Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...