Windows 10: Sync Setting

Discus and support Sync Setting in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to "clear cloud synced settings" so that my settings aren't automatically synced to other family members' laptops. I have clicked on the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KineticHealer48, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Sync Setting

I am trying to "clear cloud synced settings" so that my settings aren't automatically synced to other family members' laptops. I have clicked on the "clear synced settings" then "clear" but I keep getting an error message "this site can't provide a secure connection". I have tried doing it through my phone but that gives an error message "safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server". Any ideas please?

:)

KineticHealer48, Jun 6, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Sync Setting

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Sync Setting

1. Sync Setting - Similar Threads - Sync Setting

2. Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth: Hi,I was wandering if there is a way to create new users for personal use, just for create separated environments with different programs installed, different sessions with own desktop etc...These different "users" should share the same microsoft account and settings, so I...
  3. Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth: Hi,I was wandering if there is a way to create new users for personal use, just for create separated environments with different programs installed, different sessions with own desktop etc...These different "users" should share the same microsoft account and settings, so I...
  4. Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Set up new PC without Microsoft Account sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up new PC without Microsoft Account sync: New PC, first set up with Windows 11 Pro already installed forces you to sign in - NO I dont want that ever .... world of hacking big fat no more exposure sync thingsHow do I set up with out signing and create a local account - stuck on set up device and cant do anything else...
  6. Set up new PC without Microsoft Account sync

Set up new PC without Microsoft Account sync: New PC, first set up with Windows 11 Pro already installed forces you to sign in - NO I dont want that ever .... world of hacking big fat no more exposure sync thingsHow do I set up with out signing and create a local account - stuck on set up device and cant do anything else...
  7. Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out: I'm using 2 accounts in my Windows 11. One work account and one private account so I can use 2 OneDrives. The private account is used to sync i.e. photos from my cell phone which isn't possible to do with the work account due to GDPR. So I have 2x 1TB available for i.e....
  8. Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out

Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out: I'm using 2 accounts in my Windows 11. One work account and one private account so I can use 2 OneDrives. The private account is used to sync i.e. photos from my cell phone which isn't possible to do with the work account due to GDPR. So I have 2x 1TB available for i.e....
  9. How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...: I have SSD + HDD in my laptop. I am upgrading my SSD in my laptop. My NVMe SSD is dedicated to Windows 10 installation & usage. It is obvious that a brand new SSD will never have any OS & data on it so I will be installing it from Bootable USB drive which is created using...
  10. How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...: I have SSD + HDD in my laptop. I am upgrading my SSD in my laptop. My NVMe SSD is dedicated to Windows 10 installation & usage. It is obvious that a brand new SSD will never have any OS & data on it so I will be installing it from Bootable USB drive which is created using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sync settings domain joined