Windows 10: Sync settings don't work

Discus and support Sync settings don't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Odelphi1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Odelphi1 Win User

Sync settings don't work

When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only option is to hit the red "X" to end the utility. If I stay in the utility for 2-3 minutes, it will crash on its own. I read in an old forum comment that you need to have a Microsoft account for "sync your settings" to work. I have a Microsoft account through Skype. The old comment from 2016 mentions running a troubleshooting utility that you have to download. I went to the download link that was provided in the comment and it is gone non-exi

:)

Odelphi1, Jun 30, 2022
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 30, 2022
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jun 30, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Sync settings don't work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Sync settings don't work

1. Sync settings don't work - Similar Threads - Sync settings don't

2. Taskbar and Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Settings don't work: Hello,I woke up today to my pc's taskbar disappeared, I tried restarting explorer but no luck. Using Windows 11I also tried using sfc, dism and powershell, nothing worked.Also checked Event Viewer and this is what it shows up:Fault bucket 1433558783333676696, type 4Event...
  3. Taskbar and Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and Settings don't work: Hello,I woke up today to my pc's taskbar disappeared, I tried restarting explorer but no luck. Using Windows 11I also tried using sfc, dism and powershell, nothing worked.Also checked Event Viewer and this is what it shows up:Fault bucket 1433558783333676696, type 4Event...
  4. Sync settings don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync settings don't work: When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only option is to hit the red "X" to end the utility. If I stay in the utility for 2-3 minutes, it will crash on its own. I read in an...
  5. Sync settings don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync settings don't work: When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only option is to hit the red "X" to end the utility. If I stay in the utility for 2-3 minutes, it will crash on its own. I read in an...
  6. Window's Sync settings not working

Window's Sync settings not working: I have two laptops but with the sync settings turned off but when I move an item to the trash from the desktop it gets replicated on my other laptop. Or when I download a game from steam and have the shortcut on the desktop its gets copied to the other laptop. I am wanting...
  7. Power Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Settings don't work: This is an intermittent issue. Under my power settings, I have set my laptop screen to turn off after 10 minutes, sleep after 20 when plugged in. 5 minutes for screen and sleep whilst on batter power. I usually shutdown my computer on Friday for the weekend, and only put...
  8. Settings don't work

Settings don't work: Greetings all, I am trying to add my pc to my account and I see all my other devices except this pc. This pc was a windows 7 that was changed to Windows home 10 and it is activated; however my settings button doesn't work. What do I do to fix this? And now how can I add...
  9. Display settings don't work

Display settings don't work: When I open Settings on my PC, all settings work fine except Display settings. Whenever i click on that box showing Display,Sound, Notifications, Power it just hangs for 3-4 seconds and then closes the settings app. Why? It never allows me to change settings regarding...
  10. Display settings don't work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display settings don't work: I go to the desktop. Right click select Display Settings Click on Advanced Display Options. I get a window with a big 1 on top. And three gray buttons that say: 1.) 1366 x 768 (Recommended) v 2.) Apply 3.) Cancel None of these buttons do anything. Clicking ,...