Windows 10: Sync Setup

Discus and support Sync Setup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not able to set up new sync partnerships because I get the message "There are no new sync partnerships available on this machine." Also the "Manage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Solon F Blundell, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Sync Setup

I'm not able to set up new sync partnerships because I get the message "There are no new sync partnerships available on this machine." Also the "Manage offline files" link is not responsive. Can I sync files between my Windows 10 device and a network storage device?

:)

Solon F Blundell, Oct 4, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 4, 2018
  3. G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Oct 4, 2018
  4. JVHJR Win User

Sync Setup

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Sync Setup

1. Sync Setup - Similar Threads - Sync Setup

2. Office and home pc's appear to "sync" monitor setup - but should not

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office and home pc's appear to "sync" monitor setup - but should not: My pc at my office has two monitors. Both connected to the pc from the pc's internal video adapter. One is connected with HDMI; the other uses a DVI connection. My pc at home has 3 monitors. One connected to the pc using its internal video adapter; the other two connected...
  3. Office and home pc's appear to "sync" monitor setup - but should not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office and home pc's appear to "sync" monitor setup - but should not: My pc at my office has two monitors. Both connected to the pc from the pc's internal video adapter. One is connected with HDMI; the other uses a DVI connection. My pc at home has 3 monitors. One connected to the pc using its internal video adapter; the other two connected...
  4. Office and home pc's appear to "sync" monitor setup - but should not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do you setup new sync parternship in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do you setup new sync parternship in windows 10?: When I go to sync setup / setup new sync partnership, it reads "there are no new sync partnerships that can be setup on this computer."im hoping this is not another case of an incomplete / non functional yet included / installed windows application....
  6. how do you setup new sync parternship in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you setup new sync parternship in windows 10?: When I go to sync setup / setup new sync partnership, it reads "there are no new sync partnerships that can be setup on this computer."im hoping this is not another case of an incomplete / non functional yet included / installed windows application....
  7. how do you setup new sync parternship in windows 10?

8. Windows mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 sync problem on initial setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 sync problem on initial setup.: Attempting to setup Windows 10 Mail app to evaluate it for daily use: Finding several inconsistencies and frustrations with something that should be simple and foolproof.1. Using the canned setup routine for a gmail account the Mail app fails to sync all of the emails in the...
  9. Windows mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 sync problem on initial setup.

Windows mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 sync problem on initial setup.: Attempting to setup Windows 10 Mail app to evaluate it for daily use: Finding several inconsistencies and frustrations with something that should be simple and foolproof.1. Using the canned setup routine for a gmail account the Mail app fails to sync all of the emails in the...
  10. Windows mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 sync problem on initial setup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade