Windows 10: Sync Start Screen Icons

Discus and support Sync Start Screen Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to sync my start screen icons across my multiple PCs in Windows 10? I have 2 PC's with several Microsoft accounts (family). We are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DumpyGamer13, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Sync Start Screen Icons

Is it possible to sync my start screen icons across my multiple PCs in Windows 10?

I have 2 PC's with several Microsoft accounts (family). We are unable to sync the start icons between the two PC's in Windows 10 which means they look different/unfamiliar and have to manually re-arrange.Should be an easier process to mirror my other device during a new computer initial setup. Maybe utilizing one drive or Microsoft account.

:)

DumpyGamer13, Nov 27, 2018

2. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 27, 2018
  3. No Start Screen and No icons

I hard reset my Nokia Lumia 720. After that the Start Screen is missing and it takes me directly to the apps list screen. On apps list screen icons like Phone call, Hotmail, Settings, Here Maps, etc have all vanished from the list of apps. I cannot find
    them in the list of apps also. Only icons which are available on the apps list screen are Store, Data Sense, FM radio, Gadgets, Internet Explorer, Nokia Care, Nokia Music, OneDrive, Transfer My data and some other irrelevant apps.

MaheshKallianpur, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sync Start Screen Icons

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Sync Start Screen Icons

1. Sync Start Screen Icons - Similar Threads - Sync Start Screen

2. Start sync with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start sync with OneDrive: I've recently reinstalled Windows 10. Now I can see the files within OneDrive but I can't open them. When I click the OneDrive app nothing happens. I remember I previously had placed the OneDrive map in a different location witch I now can't quite remember. How do I start...
  3. Start sync with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start sync with OneDrive: I've recently reinstalled Windows 10. Now I can see the files within OneDrive but I can't open them. When I click the OneDrive app nothing happens. I remember I previously had placed the OneDrive map in a different location witch I now can't quite remember. How do I start...
  4. Icons missing in Start Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons missing in Start Screen: My icons aren't showing but the apps work fine. Are there any solutions to this issue I am having? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing-in-start-screen/bb21a7c8-0ff5-4dcc-b36c-3fe66cd73091
  5. Icons missing in Start Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons missing in Start Screen: My icons aren't showing but the apps work fine. Are there any solutions to this issue I am having? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing-in-start-screen/bb21a7c8-0ff5-4dcc-b36c-3fe66cd73091
  6. Icons missing in Start Screen

7. icons on start screen won't work

icons on start screen won't work: My new surface pro 6 all of a sudden stopped working with the icons on the start screen...….My google Chrome, etc. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-start-screen-wont-work/a4e5354b-c5d4-46ef-b492-2fac834ff561
  8. mail app icon on the start screen

mail app icon on the start screen: how to change the mail app on the start screen to another mail app picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-icon-on-the-start-screen/298d754a-83a8-453e-8a16-4eb0bbd2d376
  9. Icons disappeared from the Start screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons disappeared from the Start screen: All of the icons for the desktop apps have suddently disappeared from my start menu. This morning, upon logging into my account I was presented with this: [img] No desktop app - except for Microsoft Word, god knows why - had an icon. Instead, they're all blank. The...
  10. Tiny icons in Start screen tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Tiny icons in Start screen tiles: I was trying to figure out why the Start screen looked odd--and then I noticed the app icons in the tiles are about 1/3 the size they were in Windows 8, so you've got (for example), a tiny W for Word in Windows 10 vs a more visible W in Windows 8.1. Only appears to apply to...