Windows 10: Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune

Discus and support Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi! I have enabeld mfa, but after that the mail and the calender are not syncing, Android devices are working fine but its issue is only with ios. And... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by semlan77, Feb 12, 2020.

1. semlan77 Win User

Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune

Hi!
    I have enabeld mfa, but after that the mail and the calender are not syncing, Android devices are working fine but its issue is only with ios. And i register the device with BYOD. So what can be the issue?

:)

semlan77, Feb 12, 2020
  2. semlan77 Win User

Intune issue

I apoligize,
    I have the following issue with MFA, when I enable MFA then Ios devices are unable to sync to mail calenders etc, when I turn off mfa its works perfectly fine. With android there no issue at all.

semlan77, Feb 12, 2020
  3. semlan77 Win User
    Intune issue

Hello!
    I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for Android devices. What could The issue be?

semlan77, Feb 12, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Intune issue

As others have said ???????

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune - Similar Threads - Sync stops working

2. Intune issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Intune issue: Hello! I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for Android devices. What could The issue be? 148983
  3. Erroneous wallpapers synced - how to stop *only* wallpapers from syncing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Erroneous wallpapers synced - how to stop *only* wallpapers from syncing?: Whilst I generally appreciate the syncing of settings between my various Windows 10 devices it has occured more than once that Windows synced the wrong wallpaper to my other devices. Sometimes, I misclick and set a picture as my wallpaper instead of editing it through the...
  4. Intune

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intune: How do I upload an ADMX file to Intune and use it to configure Intune-managed PCs? How do I use SyncML payload in Intune....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune/e0e1efd5-7087-4740-a008-21ab6c5aefdc
  5. Network becomes enabled only after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network becomes enabled only after restart: Hi all, This is in continuation to After installing update, system crashes - Windows 10 Forums After one week of trying several things out, I finally I installed Windows 10 again with the option to keep all my apps and settings and am able to install updates now. But now I...
  6. Network becomes enabled only after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Network becomes enabled only after restart: Hi all, This is in continuation to After installing update, system crashes - Windows 10 Forums After one week of trying several things out, I finally I installed Windows 10 again with the option to keep all my apps and settings and am able to install updates now. But now I...
  7. Stopping Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopping Sync: I have a Desktop, as well as a Microsoft Surface GO. My desktop has significantly more space on it than my surface Go. Unfortunately due to the auto-sync I am QUICKLY running out of room on my Surface Go. I would like to know how to turn off this Auto-Sync and reclaim the...
  8. pointer stop working in this app only ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pointer stop working in this app only ?: Why does my pointer stop working in this app ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-stop-working-in-this-app-only/e647ae13-9f69-44fe-84ae-ed157e51cd20
  9. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"
  10. Windows Intune trial

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Intune trial: For those who would like to try Windows Intune for 30 days here is the Link to sign up. 1416