Windows 10: Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune

Discus and support Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi! I have enabeld mfa, but after that the mail and the calender are not syncing, Android devices are working fine but its issue is only with ios. And... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by semlan77, Feb 12, 2020.

1. semlan77 Win User

Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune

Hi!
    I have enabeld mfa, but after that the mail and the calender are not syncing, Android devices are working fine but its issue is only with ios. And i register the device with BYOD. So what can be the issue?

:)

semlan77, Feb 12, 2020
  2. semlan77 Win User

Intune issue

I apoligize,
    I have the following issue with MFA, when I enable MFA then Ios devices are unable to sync to mail calenders etc, when I turn off mfa its works perfectly fine. With android there no issue at all.

semlan77, Feb 12, 2020
  3. semlan77 Win User
    Intune issue

Hello!
    I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for Android devices. What could The issue be?

semlan77, Feb 12, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Intune issue

As others have said ???????

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune - Similar Threads - Sync stops working

2. After several weeks of working fine, Intune sync began failing with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After several weeks of working fine, Intune sync began failing with...: This is the second endpoint we've had fall into this state in the last couple of weeks.We gave-up and re-imaged the first one, which is now synching again, but who knows for how long.This time, I am determined to get to the bottom of this, because having to re-image the...
  3. After several weeks of working fine, Intune sync began failing with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After several weeks of working fine, Intune sync began failing with...: This is the second endpoint we've had fall into this state in the last couple of weeks.We gave-up and re-imaged the first one, which is now synching again, but who knows for how long.This time, I am determined to get to the bottom of this, because having to re-image the...
  4. MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working: So, we have been a Hybrid environment for some time now. Staff use laptops that are setup through Intune, but when in the office print to an Active Directory Print Server Windows Server 2019. Since we have implemented Windows Hello for Business in Intune, Active Directory is...
  5. MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working: So, we have been a Hybrid environment for some time now. Staff use laptops that are setup through Intune, but when in the office print to an Active Directory Print Server Windows Server 2019. Since we have implemented Windows Hello for Business in Intune, Active Directory is...
  6. MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working

7. Using Passwordless MFA with InTune W11 device enrollments?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Passwordless MFA with InTune W11 device enrollments?: We've started moving to passwordless MFA with all the recent changes to AAD, and for the most part it's been seamless and fine.An issue has become visible this week though, and we're not certain where the fault is - though we think it's with Windows 11 itself.Scenario:Take a...
  8. Using Passwordless MFA with InTune W11 device enrollments?

Using Passwordless MFA with InTune W11 device enrollments?: We've started moving to passwordless MFA with all the recent changes to AAD, and for the most part it's been seamless and fine.An issue has become visible this week though, and we're not certain where the fault is - though we think it's with Windows 11 itself.Scenario:Take a...
  9. Sync! stopped working?

Sync! stopped working?: So I need to resize my D: drive one day it was getting full I was sharing 2 partitions with a 256GB SSD so I did it, and in the process, I delete the D: partition...OH OH OH that was a big-**** dumb mistake for someone who likes to sync everything because after I restart my...
  10. IOS Sync

IOS Sync: Is there a way to sync or mirror iphone text message to the pc or at least to the app?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ios-sync/c53e5fac-2497-4f4d-96d4-94d747f984db