Windows 10: Sync Tablet and PC

Discus and support Sync Tablet and PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a Windows 10 Surface Laptop 2 and a Surface Go 2. How can I completely sync the two so that the same files will appear on each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mchllgrdnr, May 15, 2020.

1. Sync Tablet and PC

Hi there,

I have a Windows 10 Surface Laptop 2 and a Surface Go 2. How can I completely sync the two so that the same files will appear on each device?

:)

mchllgrdnr, May 15, 2020

2. Sync tablet and pc

Hi Christopher,

As per the description, you want to sync Tablet and system together so that you can have the same stuff regardless of which one you pick.

I certainly understand your concern.

In order to understand the issue more clearly, I would request you to kindly provide me with the following information.

• What is the make and model of the Tablet and the system?

• How are you trying to sync the Tablet and the PC? Is it through wired connection or are you trying to connect it wirelessly?

• What exactly are you trying to sync between the two? Are you trying to sync files & folders? Or are you trying to sync applications?
    I would suggest you to refer to the articles given below and check if that helps.

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...cfa/about-sync-settings-on-windows-10-devices

Also I would like to provide you with the information that since Windows 8, users have had the ability to sync their PC’s settings across all of their Windows devices. This useful ability allows
    you to carry over a number of features tied to your Microsoft account, from the cosmetic, like your theme, to the more practical, like web browser settings and passwords.

Windows 10 has continued offering this integration across all your devices in a more consolidated way with the new
    Settings app. In case you want to make sure your settings are turned on, or want to prevent certain settings from syncing, the steps given below will show you how to access your controls for either option.

How to sync your settings in Windows 10

• First, to get to your Windows 10 Settings app, click the start menu in the bottom left corner. The
      Settings app’s default position is just three up the list of apps from the bottom.
    Important: Any Universal App, traditional Win32 program, file or setting on your Windows 10 PC can be found simply by starting to type the name of
    it into Cortana’s search box next to the start menu. I would have recommended that process here to find the
    Settings app, but rather than typing settings it is quicker to in two clicks hit Start and hit Settings.

• From the Settings app, click
      Accounts, as the controls for Windows 10 sync features have been moved into the
      Accounts settings.

• Now that you are in the Accounts section of the
      Settings App, click “Sync your settigns” to view all of the sync settings that can be toggled on and off.

• From the “Sync your settings” view you will be able to completely turn off
      Sync settings if you wish to keep all of your settings specific to that one device. Or you can toggle
      Individual sync settings, leaving some to work across all of your Windows 10 devices and others as purely local settings unique to certain devices. The options for
      Individual Sync Settings includes Theme, Web browser settings, Passwords, Language preferences, Ease of Access, and Other Windows settings.

• And that’s it, once you have selected your sync settings options they will either be kept specifically on that device or shared across any Windows 10 device you log into with your Microsoft account.
    I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, May 15, 2020
  3. Syncing Tablet with PC

"Hello: I have a Win7-64 bit PC that came without Bluetooth capability,and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet with Bluetooth.I bought an IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter,and installed it on my PC successfully,or so I thought.I then paired the tablet with the PC,and that went smoothly.However,when I tried sending a JPEG image to my PC from the tablet,nothing happened.I have both PC and tablet Bluetooth turned on. One sign of trouble was when I opened the "devices and printers" on the PC and the tablet is showing as
    "disconnected". Any ideas? Thanks!"

Michael Dowling, May 15, 2020
  4. GlendaNP Win User

Sync Tablet and PC

Problems with Active Sync and Tablet PC

I've already tried that as well. I've gone through all the suggested fixes from the Microsoft Mobile website. I can do "external things" like add books from ereader.com and my ePocrates undates. It just will NOT sync the contacts and calendar (OUTLOOK)
    on the Tablet PC (Windows XP for Tablet PC) although it will on the Desktop (Windows XP Pro). I have had Windows Handhelds that are not phones and they sync very nicely with the Tablet PC. But the two Windows Handhelds that ARE phones do not sync successfully
    other than ePocrates and ereader. I'm not a programming wiz but I think the problem is the software interface between the tablet pc windows operating system and the active sync operating system when used with Mobile PC that is a phone as well. Glenda

GlendaNP, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Sync Tablet and PC

1. Sync Tablet and PC - Similar Threads - Sync Tablet

2. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  3. How to sync JW. Library apps in a tablet and a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync JW. Library apps in a tablet and a PC?: I'm using JW.Library with a tablet and a PC. My congregation is Spanish, since I can't speak Spanish, I need to use my PC to prepare comments. Because that is easire for me to type comments in English and mechanically change into Spanish. But I can´t take my PC desktop to the...
  4. How to sync JW. Library apps in a tablet and a PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sync JW. Library apps in a tablet and a PC?: I'm using JW.Library with a tablet and a PC. My congregation is Spanish, since I can't speak Spanish, I need to use my PC to prepare comments. Because that is easire for me to type comments in English and mechanically change into Spanish. But I can´t take my PC desktop to the...
  5. Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet: bought a new Surface tablet. trying to sync data to the new one.All other Microsoft games sync to new tablet. Jigsaw puzzle does not sync. I've reinstalled, confirmed account login there's only one for me and email, and even at one point wiped the OS to reinstall another...
  6. HP Spectre x360 - 15 (2019) Keyboard & touchpad don't disable in tablet mode; sync settings...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Spectre x360 - 15 (2019) Keyboard & touchpad don't disable in tablet mode; sync settings...: submitted by /u/MazinLabib10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ita37n/hp_spectre_x360_15_2019_keyboard_touchpad_dont/
  7. how do i get my samsung tablet to sync on media player apart from the obvious her...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i get my samsung tablet to sync on media player apart from the obvious her...: got a samsung tablet that doesnt sync to windows media player here apart from the obvious here what else can i do im wearing out the port seems everytime there an update or an issue i keep getting back here typing when im not happy it was working people cant stress that...
  8. How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?: How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-sticky-notes-on-my-tablet/8398a9a6-330a-4c8d-9ad1-1ab98cc61c5b
  9. Mail on tablet - unable to sync / network errors

in Browsers and Email
    Mail on tablet - unable to sync / network errors: I've been busy to get Outlook on my tablet going since yesterday. I tried: 1. with 2 different mail apps on my tablet 2. with deleting and recreating accounts (outlook.com) all with default settings. Either there is an error : Network Sync Error or nothing happens...
  10. Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.: I have a PC with Windows 10 Home 64Bit, version 15063.296. A Lumia 640 with the latest build of Windows 10 (consumer, not insider), and a Linx 1020 tablet with the latest consumer build of Windows 10 32Bit Home. The PC and tablet are clean installs, the phone was an...