Windows 10: sync videos to Galaxy S9

Discus and support sync videos to Galaxy S9 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SYNC VIDEOS TO GALAXY S9 HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SYNC VIDEOS IN MY MEDIA PLAYER TO MY SAMSUNG. NOTHING WORKS. DOWNLOADED AN APP TO PHONE AND THE SAME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pattybender, Apr 12, 2019.

1. sync videos to Galaxy S9

SYNC VIDEOS TO GALAXY S9

HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SYNC VIDEOS IN MY MEDIA PLAYER TO MY SAMSUNG.

NOTHING WORKS. DOWNLOADED AN APP TO PHONE AND THE SAME APP TO PC. STILL NOTHING. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING. CAN YOU HELP?

:)

pattybender, Apr 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone

KennethNelson4, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

Not as far as I know. Google calendar is Google only, but I have a Samsung device which has Samsung calendar installed by default and it syncs perfectly all events for Samsung-, Google- and Microsoft-calendars.

The device I'm using is Samsung Galaxy Note 8, but I think S8/S8+ and S9/S9+ uses exactly the same tools. I am not sure what calendar apps the lower end Samsung phones or any other branded phones support.

slicendice, Apr 12, 2019
  4. sync videos to Galaxy S9

can't add any email account

I want to get the email addresses listing on my computer and transfer/sync to my Galaxy 7 phone.

Please give me a step by step procedure to do this. I use Windows 10, Edge, Outlook and MSN on the computer.

The phone currently has Google with gmail and is synced with the Computer now. Is their an app that I should look for to help move the list from my computer to my phone?

Thanks for any suggestions, Dave.

Davethree333, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

sync videos to Galaxy S9

1. sync videos to Galaxy S9 - Similar Threads - sync videos Galaxy

2. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  3. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  4. Unable to view or transfer files from galaxy s9 via USB

Unable to view or transfer files from galaxy s9 via USB: I'm trying to move files from my parent's phone samsung galaxy s9 onto a hardrive using my windows 11 device. All the folders on the S9 are showing as empty when opened on the laptop. I've tried the usual fixes like making sure the phone is unlocked and file transfer is...
  5. Copying files to a galaxy s9, skip duplicates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying files to a galaxy s9, skip duplicates: How can I update my downloaded fanfic library that I have sort of backed up to my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone? It's not intended as a backup, more like an offline sync.If I copy all the files in a folder where there are some duplicates on the computer, I get asked what to do with...
  6. Copying files to a galaxy s9, skip duplicates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying files to a galaxy s9, skip duplicates: How can I update my downloaded fanfic library that I have sort of backed up to my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone? It's not intended as a backup, more like an offline sync.If I copy all the files in a folder where there are some duplicates on the computer, I get asked what to do with...
  7. Copying files to a galaxy s9, skip duplicates

8. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  9. Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9: Maybe it works with others now too. I got the update to Android 10 last night then a new Your Phone update was available in the MS store. The Phone Screen option showed up. submitted by /u/zZIm_At_WorkZz [link] [comments]...
  10. Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+): Hi, I recently bought an Office 365 home package. Everything syncs and works just fine except.... I just can't add my Outlook calendar to my favorite calendar app (business calendar pro) or any other calendar app for that matter. It just doesn't show up as an option. When I...