Windows 10: sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues

Discus and support sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, I have two critical issues with the Mail app on my new surface laptop 3, and it has been weeks i'm suffering. I recently switch my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by n7_z, Mar 11, 2020.

1. n7_z Win User

sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have two critical issues with the Mail app on my new surface laptop 3, and it has been weeks i'm suffering.

I recently switch my working laptop from macbook to the latest surface laptop 3. the problem is i can never receive my emails on time, nor notifications popped up either. i have to keep an eye on my iphone to make sure i dont miss any incoming emals, and manually click the sync button on top of the Mail app, and most of the times, nothing happened. i have to wait roughly 2 or more hours, then the emails randomly fetched in. i receive, give or take, 20+ emails for personal usenews and personal communication. in the Mail app settings, manage accounts, change mailbox sync settings, i can only choose to download new content "base on my usage", but not "when it arrives".

I have setup the icloud account super correctly on the Mail app, base on my findings on google and ms communityeverything i could get my hands on, because I did numerous times to make sure, and failed everytime.

1. use the two-step password thing to linked icloud emails to the Mail, and previous email came in ok

2. install icloud for windows, and check the 'mail' box, nothing happened. i even rang apple to make sure i setup my account correctly, and follow their instructions.

3. delete the account a few times and reinstall, still nothing happened same issue.

I'm writing this questions with frustrations and even anger to get everyone's help...

i dont know it's only my issues, or others encountered the same problem.

whoever, please help!!!

:)

2. Tarek Win User

Can't sync iCloud mail

I'm trying to set the Mail app to sync my iCloud email but it won't. I am using an app-specific password. My iCloud account's calendar and contacts have been successfully connected and synced but only the mail part won't. Whenever I turn on the switch and click save and open back the settings, I find that it's turned off.

What gives?

sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues Y8IKh.png

Tarek, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Windows 10 MAil App syncing iCloud emails randomly

Hi Larry,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using other accounts aside from iCloud? If yes, what was the result?

You may check this article to resolve the sync issue
    in Mail apps in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Mar 11, 2020
  4. ericnixmd Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

1. sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues - Similar Threads - sync win10 Mail

2. Only Mail App syncing with iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Mail App syncing with iCloud: Hi, I have been trying to sync my iCloud calendar with my Calendar App on Windows 10. When I sign it, it only signs into the Mail App but it does not appear on People & Calendar. Is there anything here I am missing?...
  3. Only Mail App syncing with iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only Mail App syncing with iCloud: Hi, I have been trying to sync my iCloud calendar with my Calendar App on Windows 10. When I sign it, it only signs into the Mail App but it does not appear on People & Calendar. Is there anything here I am missing?...
  4. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  5. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  6. Syncing email in Mail app

Syncing email in Mail app: Got a new computer Windows 10. Setting up email acccounts. Won't synch - says I have to very my identity. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-email-in-mail-app/22db2b4e-1bda-4efe-b1c2-a6cdf642bd60
  7. Windows 10 Mail won't sync iCloud emails

Windows 10 Mail won't sync iCloud emails: Hello, I've just set up my iCloud account on my new Windows PC and am having trouble getting the Mail app to work properly. I've downloaded the iCloud app from the Microsoft Store, which gives me the option to sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks with Outlook. This...
  8. sync aliyun mail in win10 mail app

sync aliyun mail in win10 mail app: How to sync aliyun mail successfully in window 10 mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-aliyun-mail-in-win10-mail-app/f75170db-6146-450a-bd31-d20b333a34b1
  9. How to set email sync frequency on Win10 Mail App

How to set email sync frequency on Win10 Mail App: First timer here saying hi to all! So I have the Mail App (build 16005.11231.20082.0) on Windows 10 (build 1809) and it is my default emailing app. This is not Outlook, just the Mail app. However, I see that the app, although automatically detect emails, often lags behind...
  10. Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues

Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues: I recently installed iCloud for windows. I have windows 10 running on a brand new Asus Laptop. The iCloud app installs but when i get the window that allows me check the boxes for what I would like to sync the check box for syncing mail and contacts with outlook is locked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. People app for windows cant sync iCloud contacts