Windows 10: sync windows media player to my iPhone

Discus and support sync windows media player to my iPhone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to download music from my PC with Windows 10 onto my iPhone 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanetKuczynski, Jun 18, 2019.

1. sync windows media player to my iPhone

I am trying to download music from my PC with Windows 10 onto my iPhone 8

:)

JanetKuczynski, Jun 18, 2019

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jun 18, 2019
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Jun 18, 2019
  4. sync windows media player to my iPhone

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

sync windows media player to my iPhone

1. sync windows media player to my iPhone - Similar Threads - sync media player

2. media player fails to sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media player fails to sync: Windows Media Player fails to sync with devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-fails-to-sync/576e672e-01ff-4faa-ab06-5239f11aa6d2
  3. media player fails to sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media player fails to sync: Windows Media Player fails to sync with devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-fails-to-sync/576e672e-01ff-4faa-ab06-5239f11aa6d2
  4. Media player sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player sync: I have my libraries. On a SD card in my pc. When ever I try to sync to a thumb drive. It says sync done, but when I look at the sync results they all have an error. No error number or message just error....
  5. Media player sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media player sync: I have my libraries. On a SD card in my pc. When ever I try to sync to a thumb drive. It says sync done, but when I look at the sync results they all have an error. No error number or message just error....
  6. Media player sync

7. Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player: Hi, I have just purchased a new mp3 player but am having problems loading a cd to the player. I select the sync option and try to drag and drop the cd but none of them end up in the sync area. What am I doing wrong or have I missed something. thanks...
  8. How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone

How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone: Trying to sync an album from windows media player to I phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sync-an-album-from-windows-media-player/ce492170-25c1-4298-bad1-e7f773f9784a
  9. sync windows media player

sync windows media player: as a follow up to my previous post it appears the player doesn't recognize files with the .wma extension. I found it will play files with the .mp3 extension. Is there a way to fix that?...
  10. syncing windows media player

syncing windows media player: Trying to sync music files from Windows Media Player to MP3 player. The synced files show as files on the root drive but when I try to play the player says 'no file'. If I attach player to Window Media Player the titles appear but will not play. They will play from drive if I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. down from media player to iphone

2. sync phone with windows media player in windows 10

3. i pad&i phone not syncing with windows media player

4. help synching iphone to media player,
  5. get help with windows media player sync in windows 10,
  6. sync music media player to device,
  7. iphone mp3 sync status,
  8. Windows Media Player 12 sync,
  9. get help with windows media player in windows 10 doesnt sync,
  10. windows media player sync help,
  11. how to get windows media player on my iphone 2019,