Windows 10: Sync your settings grayed out

Discus and support Sync your settings grayed out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Under Accounts -> Sync your settings, everything is grayed out. It says to contact administrator but I am the administrator of the computer. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StephenPhillipsZY, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Sync your settings grayed out

Under Accounts -> Sync your settings, everything is grayed out. It says to contact administrator but I am the administrator of the computer. I have Windows 10 Home on the computer.

:)

StephenPhillipsZY, Oct 18, 2018

2. sync settings is grayed out

one of my three computers sync settings is grayed out. Was working now it is not.

Chris H 1959, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    School account not interfering with my inability to sync settings

Hi,

This issue with syncing settings may happen if your computer is still connected to a domain.

Since you said that you've contacted the administrator already, we'd like to know what are the steps that they've performed or the troubleshooting steps that took place.

Also, we'd like to ask if the Sync settings option is available or grayed out in
    Settings:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Select Sync your settings.
    • Check if Sync settings option is available.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Sync your settings grayed out

"Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Sync your settings grayed out

1. Sync your settings grayed out - Similar Threads - Sync settings grayed

2. sync your setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync your setting: hi , i would like to ask you , why i cannot turn on my sync setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-your-setting/7cc59b12-3982-4d86-ae79-207c3373daeb
  3. sync your settings is greyed out and won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync your settings is greyed out and won't load: i am unable to get into that module of settings because it simply won't load and guides on youtube don't do **** actually, i need some help with this issue...
  4. sync your settings is greyed out and won't load

sync your settings is greyed out and won't load: i am unable to get into that module of settings because it simply won't load and guides on youtube don't do **** actually, i need some help with this issue...
  5. sync your settings is greyed out and won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Nightlight settings are grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight settings are grayed out: My Nightlight is greyed out. The video driver is up to date. So I've tried this instruction. And I've found out that there are no such keys in this folder. What should I do next? Can I create these keys somehow and delete them thereafter? Please help, my eyes are in real pain...
  7. grayed out sync settings in mail app

grayed out sync settings in mail app: can someone tell me why suddenly my mail app will not sync to my email account like it has been doing fine for several years and will not allow me to access sync options because that section in manage your acct is grayed out? Ty for help with fixing this....
  8. Sync your settings Grayed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sync your settings Grayed out: The Icon for turning your Sync settings is Grayed out in the off position will not turn on Please Advise how to correct this. Laptop with news Win 10 download....
  9. Sync your settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync your settings: Have bought a new Desktop and when I try to Sync with my other devices I get the message ' Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation' how do I change this to be able to Sync me settings. I have been told it was due to a Windows update, but my other computer...
  10. Sync your settings - buttons greyed out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync your settings - buttons greyed out: The background on my laptop did not change when I chose a new background for my desktop recently. Both machines have been synced for a long time without change. "Sync settings" is "On" on my laptop. My desktop, however, has a message,"Some Windows features are only available...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync settings greyed out

2. windows 10 sync settings greyed out

3. win 10 home sync greyed out some settings are hidden

4. sync your setting off greyed out,
  5. sync your settings greyed out,
  6. sync your settings windows 10 grayed out,
  7. windows sync settings greyed out hidden,
  8. sync settings grayed out,
  9. sync is greyed out,
  10. sync your settings greyed out domain joined 1809,
  11. windows 10 sync settings grayed out domain 1809,