Windows 10: Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004

Discus and support Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro version 2004 -> Settings ->Sync your settings is completely disabled where I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account login. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaviKurakula, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004

Windows 10 pro version 2004 -> Settings ->Sync your settings is completely disabled where I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account login. This is happened why because I added new user to the windows 10 OS and which is working fine but logged in with Microsoft account is completely freezes,

Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004 72e59287-124b-4602-9d11-db9393d1d025?upload=true.png

Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004 11d23276-3349-4db4-a112-619f664965f0?upload=true.png

And also while sign in to Microsoft outlook account , I encountered some messages. I have no idea what to do with these unexpected info even though my password absolutely correct. So do me favour in fixing the above problems,

Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004 7556088e-2375-4d07-b808-c7f4e5a39f98?upload=true.png

Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004 9684bfc4-0d4b-4b26-8dc6-86cbccdf28da?upload=true.png

Regards,

Ravi Kurakula.

:)

RaviKurakula, Jul 14, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

Hi, here's how it should look:

Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004 [​IMG]

Notice I am using a live id account- a MS account- and email address- not a local account.

What sort of account are you logging in with?

That relates to the second yellow message.

The first, as you perhaps know, refers to relevant group policy settings being applied. ('your organisation').

You haven't said if you're using Home or Pro explicitly, but have referred to using group policies. I would suggest you look through those that are configured - using this filter will help:

Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004 [​IMG]

and look for ones that apply here and set them to default.

You may find this tutorial helpful
    Turn On or Off Sync Settings for Microsoft Account in Windows 10
    - in particular the links below the text in the section
    Related Tutorials

dalchina, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004

1. Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - Sync settings completely

2. sync your setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync your setting: hi , i would like to ask you , why i cannot turn on my sync setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-your-setting/7cc59b12-3982-4d86-ae79-207c3373daeb
  3. Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings: Anyone any theory on why on both my Surface Pro 4 & Surface Laptop 2 the "Sync Your Settings" is set at "off" and greyed out with a red message at the top saying "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your administrator to resolve this". I only noticed this when I...
  4. Sync your settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync your settings: Have bought a new Desktop and when I try to Sync with my other devices I get the message ' Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation' how do I change this to be able to Sync me settings. I have been told it was due to a Windows update, but my other computer...
  5. Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?: Hi all - my PC has not yet received this update, but I have a friend who has and dislikes it a lot. I am pretty sure I am really going to dislike it as well (call me old-school). I know from the tutorial here that there is a way to disable it BY APP, but if I don't want to...
  6. 'Sync your settings'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    'Sync your settings': I am unable to sync my desktop and laptop. My desktop reads, "Some features are only available if you are using a Microsoft account or work account" and 'Sync settings' is off and greyed out. My laptop has 'sync settings' on. Both devices are set up the same way and I have...
  7. Disable Sync Your Settings on Metered Connections in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Disable Sync Your Settings on Metered Connections in Windows 10: How to: Disable Sync Your Settings on Metered Connections in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings on Metered Connections in Windows 10 A Ethernet network connections can be set to metered but aren't by default. When Microsoft account. Notes...
  8. Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings: How to: Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings How to Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Sync Your Settings on a Windows 10 PC When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account linked to...
  9. Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings: How to: Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings How to Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Sync Your Settings on a Windows 10 PC When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account...
  10. Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10 When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account linked to your Microsoft account. If Sync...