Windows 10: Sync

Discus and support Sync in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What sync do, does it sync any files to other pc with same user account ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

Sync

What sync do, does it sync any files to other pc with same user account ?

:)

Tril645, Jun 16, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jun 16, 2019
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Sync

G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Sync

1. Sync - Similar Threads - Sync

2. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  3. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  4. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the...: I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the administrator to add sync. I am the admistrator. How do I go about doing this?...
  6. I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the...

I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the...: I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the administrator to add sync. I am the admistrator. How do I go about doing this?...
  7. Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...: Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the latest games again and again. THIS IS THE PAID VERSION. Do something about it or refund the amount paid. And moreover it constantly states "we are having some problems connecting to the...
  8. Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...

Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...: Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the latest games again and again. THIS IS THE PAID VERSION. Do something about it or refund the amount paid. And moreover it constantly states "we are having some problems connecting to the...
  9. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  10. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...