Windows 10: Sync

Discus and support Sync in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What sync do, does it sync any files to other pc with same user account ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

Sync

What sync do, does it sync any files to other pc with same user account ?

:)

Tril645, Jun 16, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jun 16, 2019
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Sync

G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Sync

1. Sync - Similar Threads - Sync

2. Hill Climb Racing 2 achievements not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hill Climb Racing 2 achievements not syncing: I reinstalled Hill Climb Racing 2 the other day to my reset Windows 10 PC and it connected to my Xbox Live account. According to the game I should have the following achievements: Made the Grade (20), Just Getting Started (5), Can't Go Wrong With More Bronze(5), and Tuning...
  3. How to sync Sticky Notes between Windows 10 Domain PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sync Sticky Notes between Windows 10 Domain PCs: Our Windows 7 users for years have ejnoyed the fact that sticky notes followed them from computer to computer. There was a notes.snt file in their local profle that we copied to a network share on logoff, and then at logon we copied back to the local profile. This meant...
  4. Why there are some update udid can not find by sync MU? But I can get it from my enrolled...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why there are some update udid can not find by sync MU? But I can get it from my enrolled...: After I enroll my device to mdm service, I check the updates by mdm command, then I get the update guids from device. I sync these updates info from wsus based on this article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/mdm/device-update-management, then I...
  5. How can I sync Sticky Notes between Windows 10 1809 and later PC's in a domain?

How can I sync Sticky Notes between Windows 10 1809 and later PC's in a domain?: Our Windows 7 users for years have ejnoyed the fact that sticky notes followed them from computer to computer. There was a notes.snt file in their local profle that we copied to a network share on logoff, and then at logon we copied back to the local profile. This meant...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar Syncing Issues: My Windows calendar is synced to my Gmail, iCal and Hotmail accounts, and usually shows events from all 3, but for no apparent reason, sometimes it just decides not to display events from one of those accounts. At the moment, it's not showing anything from my iCal. I've...
  7. Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar

Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar: I have web calendars added and some other split (like reminders and tasks) on G calendar but the windows calendar doesn't show the web added ones or the split categories and change the name of the birthdays to contacts. It's gotten very nnyong and bad i was wondering if...
  8. Syncing yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  9. windows 10 will not sync

windows 10 will not sync: every time i try to sync, windows 10 it tries to use my old email address that is no longer valid, I can sign into my microsoft account with my new email address, but i can not sync. on the sync page it says to sync using my new email address, but when i click on sync, my old...
  10. Strange issue with OneDrive sync to other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange issue with OneDrive sync to other devices: I welcome the way in which Stickies and Timeline sync with my Android Tablet but am alarmed at what has happened between One Drive and the tablet. The One Drive files have not displayed as expected but as a list numbered 1, 2, 3 etc with no further information except the size...