Windows 10: sync

Discus and support sync in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why when i turn off sync in settings it still syncs with my other devices turned off on other devices also? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Aug 25, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

sync

Why when i turn off sync in settings it still syncs with my other devices turned off on other devices also?

Thank you

:)

timmaddox, Aug 25, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 25, 2019
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Aug 25, 2019
  4. sync

G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

sync

1. sync - Similar Threads - sync

2. onenote syncing error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    onenote syncing error: hi my onenote says its not syncing and keeps saying its saved offline but i am online using wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-syncing-error/b0885bbd-db9c-465a-8da5-5bc58a4bc6be
  3. syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac: I need to sync edited documents, photos, etc. in iCloud for Windows, the changes prepared to be transferred to my Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-icloud-for-windows-to-mac/2426a94b-6048-4121-ac3e-9293887584a4"
  4. Windows 10 1909 sync settings broken?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1909 sync settings broken?: Hello Community, i updated 3 devices with Windows 10 1909 iso from my visiual studio subscription and started to wonder since my edge favorites didnt sync anymore. Also tested different other Windows sync settings like design and settings an none of them happend to sync via...
  5. OneDrive Syncing Problem

OneDrive Syncing Problem: OneDrive keeps trying to sync log files that are open by Tableau Desktop. I excluded the folder from syncing in the settings, paused and restarted syncing, even stopped syncing and started it again, but OneDrive is still trying to sync the files in the folder. P.S. I am...
  6. Syncing Folders over site-to-site VPN

Syncing Folders over site-to-site VPN: Hello, I have a client who has three homes which are permanently connected over a site-to-site VPN, so all three networks are accessible from any of the three sites. He has a desktop PC at each home. He would like to have a single music folder on each PC which sync to each...
  7. How to sync Sticky Notes across different Devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to sync Sticky Notes across different Devices in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Sticky Notes application is a preinstalled Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app and has been a part of Windows for years now. For many users, this application is an obvious choice for creating notes, to-do lists, and appointment reminders. New [...] This...
  8. One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ?: One drive says it needs permission for Google Chrom. t Sync. How do I do it.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-says-i-need-to-give-google-chrom/3072291e-c10e-4042-a269-8f87f6dd991a"
  9. The new version of Edge BETA/DEV/CAN has problems with favorites syncing on the same laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new version of Edge BETA/DEV/CAN has problems with favorites syncing on the same laptop...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/newecreator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dsnkfz/the_new_version_of_edge_betadevcan_has_problems/
  10. No G-sync option in nvidea control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No G-sync option in nvidea control panel: I have SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD FX8350 8 core Patriot Viper 16gb DDR3 1600mhz nvidea Geforce evga GTX 970 FTW SSD ACER Nitro XZ272 Pbmiiphx 27 monitor Bought the new monitor which has freesync, but on the monitor I cant turn it on , using a port cable, and no option in...