Windows 10: Sync

Discus and support Sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot sync in settings on Microsoft Edge. Thanks Marilyn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync/87c66e98-e789-4864-81c3-baf21492d599 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marilynrd, Nov 28, 2020.

1. marilynrd Win User

Sync

Cannot sync in settings on Microsoft Edge. Thanks Marilyn

:)

marilynrd, Nov 28, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Nov 28, 2020
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Sync

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Sync

1. Sync - Similar Threads - Sync

2. Time Sync always failing no matter what i do on Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Sync always failing no matter what i do on Windows10: I've tried everything, so if you have any solution that I didn't mention please tell meWindows update is to the latest available restarting the Windows Time ServiceAdding another time server "Time.google.com" and trying all the existing onesInternet connection is perfect/ no...
  3. Time Sync always failing no matter what i do on Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Sync always failing no matter what i do on Windows10: I've tried everything, so if you have any solution that I didn't mention please tell meWindows update is to the latest available restarting the Windows Time ServiceAdding another time server "Time.google.com" and trying all the existing onesInternet connection is perfect/ no...
  4. Time Sync always failing no matter what i do on Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync: What is Sync as if , for a local windows offline folders not of Windows , the private DB ones. OneDrive windows, always has DB private to be Sync whenever possible?Refer to...
  6. windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync

windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync: What is Sync as if , for a local windows offline folders not of Windows , the private DB ones. OneDrive windows, always has DB private to be Sync whenever possible?Refer to...
  7. My IMAP settings will not sync to my online office.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My IMAP settings will not sync to my online office.: My IMAP email will not sync or load to my online Microsoft account. Have had no luck in many attempts.I have my email on a pop on one computer but I have set up my account on a new computer as I'm trying to migrate. Been having this issue for many months and can't figure it...
  8. My IMAP settings will not sync to my online office.

My IMAP settings will not sync to my online office.: My IMAP email will not sync or load to my online Microsoft account. Have had no luck in many attempts.I have my email on a pop on one computer but I have set up my account on a new computer as I'm trying to migrate. Been having this issue for many months and can't figure it...
  9. Microsoft Edge sync problems

Microsoft Edge sync problems: Hello!I have been having Microsoft Edge sync problems for a month now. Every 2-3 days I would get suddenly logged off the browser profile and this message would appear : We can't sync to your account since we need to confirm that it's you. Please sign in again to verify your...
  10. Microsoft Edge sync problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge sync problems: Hello!I have been having Microsoft Edge sync problems for a month now. Every 2-3 days I would get suddenly logged off the browser profile and this message would appear : We can't sync to your account since we need to confirm that it's you. Please sign in again to verify your...