Windows 10: Sync

Discus and support Sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot sync in settings on Microsoft Edge. Thanks Marilyn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync/87c66e98-e789-4864-81c3-baf21492d599 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marilynrd, Nov 28, 2020.

1. marilynrd Win User

Sync

Cannot sync in settings on Microsoft Edge. Thanks Marilyn

:)

marilynrd, Nov 28, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Nov 28, 2020
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Sync

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Sync

1. Sync - Similar Threads - Sync

2. Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator: Win 10 Pro in workgroup version 20H2 using *** Email address is removed for privacy *** receive error when syncing Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator Can't sync from a 2nd Computer with same username Also regedit...
  3. Help with syncing iCloud calendar to windows 10 app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with syncing iCloud calendar to windows 10 app: I have added my iCloud calendar to windows 10 app and it works. However, I REPEATEDLY get this "Your iCloud account settings are out-of-date" alert. With the option of 'Fix account' or 'Dismiss'. When you click fix account it asks for an update to the password for this...
  4. Work Folder sync Error 0x8007017C, The cloud operation is invalid on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Work Folder sync Error 0x8007017C, The cloud operation is invalid on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Let us say that you have setup Work Folders on your PC or on […] This article Work Folder sync Error 0x8007017C, The cloud operation is invalid on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App Gmail sync: Hi there! I've got a problem, and have no idea what's wrong. My Mail and Calendar App the default mail application in windows 10 doesn't automatically gets emails for my gmail account, everytime, I have to open the app and click on refresh to get new mails. Why is that,...
  6. OneDrive Syncing 2 of my comoputers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Syncing 2 of my comoputers: I have 2 computers. Differnet files on both. Yesterday they started syncing and now i have some programs and files i did not want on my other computer. All of my folders synced over to my primary computer, but they were empty, plus i lost the same data on my secondary...
  7. Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface: I keep trying to use my new Office 365 email on my Mail app on the Surface and it keeps telling me it can't find the settings. I then try and use the Mail settings use for POP3 settings and it just errors for me....
  8. I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-syncing-microsoft-and-google-calendar/3a516058-dc4f-4fc6-aff0-f6b0d51ca789 Hello, I have exactly the same problem as person who wrote earlier to you in link above. In this thread last answer from your team is:...
  9. Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown: Hello Community, I have a script which will create a file and deletes an other file in a Google Drive folder.It's working totally fine When I put that script under run> gpedit.msc> logoff script and then logoff from thge computer it doesn't work. Personally I think it...
  10. audio and video are not synced. is there a pause sync feature ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio and video are not synced. is there a pause sync feature ?: audio and video are not synced https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-video-are-not-synced-is-there-a-pause/eb075dff-d26d-4c73-ac64-dabdd11908eb