Windows 10: Sync

Discus and support Sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot sync in settings on Microsoft Edge. Thanks Marilyn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync/87c66e98-e789-4864-81c3-baf21492d599 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marilynrd, Nov 28, 2020.

1. marilynrd Win User

Sync

Cannot sync in settings on Microsoft Edge. Thanks Marilyn

:)

marilynrd, Nov 28, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Nov 28, 2020
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Sync

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Sync

1. Sync - Similar Threads - Sync

2. Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address: Hello I have two email accounts set up for work purposes only. One is IMAP, the other one Exchange. The IMAP is syncing no problem. The Exchange email has stopped syncing my older SENT emails. Settings are correct and option to sync mail from any time is checked. This...
  3. Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store: I just got my Asus Vivobook back from getting the hard drive replaced under warranty because it was faulty. I just finished setting up and installing Windows. However during install it wouldn't let me sync my microsoft account. I can log in through the web and OneDrive but it...
  4. Date & time sync issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Date & time sync issues: I've a windows 10 Pro installation on a desktop bought August 2020. However, I have synchronisation issues. The computer won't synchronize automatically. It always displayed the date/time of the most recent shutdown of the computer. Settings in date/time: * Time...
  5. Two Computers Synced- how to unsync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Computers Synced- how to unsync.: Hi- I'm new to the Windows OS and am still learning the ins and outs. Recently I applied a setting that has my two computers desktops synced ie- all folders from on desktop show up on the other. I would like to turn this function off, but for the life of me can't remember...
  6. Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device

Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device: Hello, I've been experiencing a issue over the last few days with my attempts to sync my wireless headset to my computer. Although it works from time to time after clicking the pair button on the headset, syncing as "Unknown device", it stopped doing this when I logged on...
  7. OneDrive syncing files and photos

OneDrive syncing files and photos: Hi, Need help with syncing files and photos in OneDrive. It's not syncing either on mobile phone. Just newly setup OneDrive on Windows pc but on mobile it was setup few years ago. Old files and photos are visible in Windows pc, the problem is that it won't sync recent...
  8. how to sync widows 10 calendar with android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to sync widows 10 calendar with android: how to sync widows 10 calendar with android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-widows-10-calendar-with-android/3a65eba6-85a1-46a9-953f-d33ecf45f364
  9. OneDrive: Can't stop syncing folders - how to stop pointing essential folders to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive: Can't stop syncing folders - how to stop pointing essential folders to OneDrive: Must have done a mistake while setting up my new PC, because Desktop, Documents and Pictures got linked to OneDrive rather than being local to the PC (all marked with little cloud). Tried unchecking the folders to stop syncing them, but got a message that I couldn't stop...
  10. Goal: Virtual disk to sync file sets with drives of different sizes

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Goal: Virtual disk to sync file sets with drives of different sizes: Have 3 sets of matching data: 1 set on 12GB drives, 1 set on 6GB drives, and 1 set on 2GB drives. Would like to do a synch check by comparing file name/date/size of contents of 2-6GB to a 12GB drive and the contents of 3-2GB to a 6GB drive. Would like to create a temp,...