Windows 10: synch people to icloud

Discus and support synch people to icloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I set up mail to sync with Icloud. My calendar syncs but not my contacts. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmilyG_609, Sep 11, 2020.

1. synch people to icloud

I set up mail to sync with Icloud. My calendar syncs but not my contacts. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Help

:)

EmilyG_609, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

synch people to icloud

1. synch people to icloud - Similar Threads - synch icloud

2. People app doesn't synch Gmail entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People app doesn't synch Gmail entries: I just added an entry to the People app 10.2105.4.0 to be added to my Gmail account. It doesn't show there by logging directly to accounts.google.com through the web, even though I synch'ed the app with that account several times and it displays that it synch'ed.From my...
  3. People app doesn't synch Gmail entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People app doesn't synch Gmail entries: I just added an entry to the People app 10.2105.4.0 to be added to my Gmail account. It doesn't show there by logging directly to accounts.google.com through the web, even though I synch'ed the app with that account several times and it displays that it synch'ed.From my...
  4. One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11: One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-will-not-log-in-and-allow-me-to-set-up/172aa348-aa27-447e-872a-49de7c1b600d
  5. One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11

One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11: One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-will-not-log-in-and-allow-me-to-set-up/172aa348-aa27-447e-872a-49de7c1b600d
  6. Replacement phone, want to synch YOUR PHONE APP old photos & chats to new phone. Lost chat...

Replacement phone, want to synch YOUR PHONE APP old photos & chats to new phone. Lost chat...: I lost my phone, got a replacement, same Samsung Galaxy S10+. "Your Phone" on my PC has my collected photos & some chats. New phone doesn't have them. Is there a way to add the new phone to Your Phone on pc and synch back to phone to restore photos & chats? I did manage to...
  7. Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"?: Nothing Microsoft Support helps with this.Why does that stupid cloud app synch files marked to not synch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-cloud-synch-files-marked-keep/cd105f92-08cc-4a67-bde9-91fb052ce955
  8. synch google callendar to outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    synch google callendar to outlook 2019: id like my google calendar to update by itself in outlook when things get added/removed... is it possible have it sync? 180861
  9. External monitor loses synch in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    External monitor loses synch in Win10: At irregular time intervals 5-15 minutes my external monitor loses synch for a few seconds with my Yoga 910 laptop. Only the external screen goes black and comes back in a few seconds. Tried a 2nd monitor, new HDMI connector and checking updates on Windows and the monitor...
  10. synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works

synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works: This has been working till this morning. Events created on iPhone or iPad were reflected in iCloud and synched to Outlook on my Win10 laptop. I was prompted to merge accounts this morning. Now there are no events in Outlook though events are synchronised between iPhone...