Windows 10: synch people to icloud

Discus and support synch people to icloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I set up mail to sync with Icloud. My calendar syncs but not my contacts. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmilyG_609, Sep 11, 2020.

1. synch people to icloud

I set up mail to sync with Icloud. My calendar syncs but not my contacts. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Help

:)

EmilyG_609, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

synch people to icloud

1. synch people to icloud - Similar Threads - synch icloud

2. MS Intune not synching with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  3. MS Intune not synching with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  4. time will not synch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    time will not synch: time will not synch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-will-not-synch/4f7b9c8d-e3ca-420d-925f-1756b3dec60c
  5. time will not synch

time will not synch: time will not synch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-will-not-synch/4f7b9c8d-e3ca-420d-925f-1756b3dec60c
  6. time will not synch

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. my icloud drive on windows pc is not synching with macbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my icloud drive on windows pc is not synching with macbook: my icloud drive on windows pc stops synching with macbook icloud drive. This may be happening because my iCloud Drive software on windows PC is not getting updated regularly. Please help....
  8. my icloud drive on windows pc is not synching with macbook

my icloud drive on windows pc is not synching with macbook: my icloud drive on windows pc stops synching with macbook icloud drive. This may be happening because my iCloud Drive software on windows PC is not getting updated regularly. Please help....
  9. my icloud drive on windows pc is not synching with macbook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works

synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works: This has been working till this morning. Events created on iPhone or iPad were reflected in iCloud and synched to Outlook on my Win10 laptop. I was prompted to merge accounts this morning. Now there are no events in Outlook though events are synchronised between iPhone...