Windows 10: synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works

Discus and support synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been working till this morning. Events created on iPhone or iPad were reflected in iCloud and synched to Outlook on my Win10 laptop. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rickwarr, Mar 20, 2019.

1. rickwarr Win User

synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works

This has been working till this morning.

Events created on iPhone or iPad were reflected in iCloud and synched to Outlook on my Win10 laptop.

I was prompted to merge accounts this morning.

Now there are no events in Outlook though events are synchronised between iPhone iPad and iCloud seen through a browser.

what has happened?

:)

rickwarr, Mar 20, 2019
  2. zooburner Win User

Calendar wont Synch

Hi there

I have tried a nice new fresh re-install of windows 10, this time I decided to sign in with my outlook account instead of a local account.

The install itself went very smoothly, the problem I now have is that when I use the handy calendar app to make changes or add events it does not update on outlook.com web calendar or my phone it is of course logging in with the same account.

If I make changes on the web outlook, they are synched to my phone, if I make changes on my phone they are synched to my web calendar, but not visible via the calendar app that stays the same.

I wonder if anyone has any idea's ?
    zoo

zooburner, Mar 20, 2019
  3. icloud synch under Windows 10 no longer works in Outlook

iCloud, synching to my iPhone, was working great in Outlook until I installed Windows 10. Now all of my icloud data has disappeared in both Calendar and People in Outlook. I checked the iCloud app in my Windows taskbar and it indicates it is set to display
    Calendar and People. When I click on iCloud folders in either Calendar or People I get a message "The set of folders cannot be opened. The message store could not be opened."

Any thoughts on how to fix this.

Thank you for any assistance.

MichaelRedpath, Mar 20, 2019
  4. jimsoko Win User

Outlook calendar no longer syncing with icloud after update

I have the same issue here....I use the microsoft calendar app and sync with my icloud. It no longer connects to icloud. what steps do I need to take to allow the microsoft calendar to connect with Icloud so I can see calendar entries across my PC, iphone,
    ipad?

jimsoko, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works - Similar Threads - synching iCloud calendar

2. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  3. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  4. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  5. iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar: Hi, I currently use Windows Calendar (because for the life of me I can't get icloud to sync with Outlook) and my icloud calendars appear on the left side tool bar and I can set up meetings in the app from the icloud account - which then sync with my apple devices - but none...
  6. iCloud calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud calendar: I have a problem with the iCloud calendar. It isn’t showing most of scheduled events. I use this feature on my computer and on the iPhone and checked it using different computers with the same result. I noticed this problem a few months ago and since that moment I’ve tried...
  7. iCloud and MS Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud and MS Calendar: When I synced my iCloud calendar and the MS Calendar app, I found out the color of my appointments doesn’t want to change into blue, I see them in the green color. I tried to minimize the calendar and put it back but the appointments turn green....
  8. iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App

iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App: I synced my iCloud calendar to the MS Calendar app. I tried many times to change the color of my appointments to blue, but every time I minimize the calendar and then pull it back up the appointments come up green....
  9. iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App

iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App: I synced my iCloud calendar to the MS Calendar app. I tried many times to change the color of my appointments to blue, but every time I minimize the calendar and then pull it back up the appointments come up green....
  10. Calendar wont Synch

Calendar wont Synch: Hi there I have tried a nice new fresh re-install of windows 10, this time I decided to sign in with my outlook account instead of a local account. The install itself went very smoothly, the problem I now have is that when I use the handy calendar app to make changes or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud kalender in outlook

2. my outlook calendar is no long synching with ipad

3. icloud for windows cataline no longer synces to outlook

4. move to icloud in outlook 365 no longer works,
  5. apple icloud error #0x80004002 on windows 10 1903 when syncing calendar events,
  6. icloud sync tool no longer ,
  7. my outlook calendar no longer updates in icloud,
  8. why icloud shared calendar no longer shows on iphone,
  9. icloud no calendar,
  10. icloud calender with outlook,
  11. sharing icloud calendar with outlook,
  12. windows 10 calendar app no longer sync icloud calendar,
  13. icloud calendar not visible in outlook,
  14. not seeing icloud plugin in outlook 2019,
  15. miy icloud calender no longer works on my pc