Windows 10: Synching MUWG Across Different Windows 10 PCs

Discus and support Synching MUWG Across Different Windows 10 PCs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm at Level 27 in Crosswords, but I show up as Level 1 on my other Windows 10 PCs. How do I synchronize all of my PCs so I don't have to start over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David Lease, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Synching MUWG Across Different Windows 10 PCs

I'm at Level 27 in Crosswords, but I show up as Level 1 on my other Windows 10 PCs. How do I synchronize all of my PCs so I don't have to start over when I switch PCs? All PCs are ID'd in my Microsoft account and I log-in each time. thanks.

:)

David Lease, Sep 24, 2019

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Synching MUWG Across Different Windows 10 PCs

How to synch my android phone to Windows 10 PC

I have installed My Companion Phone on my LG7 phone but now need to complete the final steps to synch with my PC. Can you help by suggesting an article?

Oliver 037, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Synching MUWG Across Different Windows 10 PCs

1. Synching MUWG Across Different Windows 10 PCs - Similar Threads - Synching MUWG Across

2. MUWG won't sync.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MUWG won't sync.: A few days ago, MUWG game stopped syncing when I open it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times to no avail. I don't have this problem with my other Microsoft games Solitaire, Mahjong, Sudoku. This is an HP laptop running Windows 11. Thank you....
  3. MUWG won't sync.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MUWG won't sync.: A few days ago, MUWG game stopped syncing when I open it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times to no avail. I don't have this problem with my other Microsoft games Solitaire, Mahjong, Sudoku. This is an HP laptop running Windows 11. Thank you....
  4. Sharing SSH Keys Across Multiple PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing SSH Keys Across Multiple PCs: I set up a preshared key facility for SSH access to a VPS I own. It was pretty straightforward once I'd found this article.But in trying to extend the preshared keys to another computer my Surface 6 laptop I ran into something that confuses me. I'm hoping someone can explain...
  5. Transfer a store game across multiple PCs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer a store game across multiple PCs: Is it possible to transfer a huge game downloaded from microsoft store from one PC to another with the same microsoft accountSo that I won't have to redownload the entire 90 Gb game over and over again...
  6. Frequent BSODs, different PCs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs, different PCs: Hello, I'm having problems with Windows 10 and my two PCs desktop and laptop. Both of them are having frequent BSODs starting early last month, but they are a little different. PC restarts after BSOD, while laptop doesn't. I have tried everything, from new OSes, to running...
  7. Two different Windows 10 PCs - identical consistent lockup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Two different Windows 10 PCs - identical consistent lockup?: I'll keep this simple: I've been plagued for about two years now with lock ups on waking. Intermittent - sporasic, infrequent - not every wake, but always lurking in the background ready to pounce. The style of the freeze has varied a little, but whereas before I puzzled...
  8. Chrome will sync clipboard across Windows PCs and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome will sync clipboard across Windows PCs and other platforms: Google might be adding ‘shared clipboard’ support to Chrome to allow users to sync the clipboard contents across all platforms. In an upcoming version of Google Chrome, users will be able to copy the content or URL on one device and access it on another device. For example,...
  9. transfer documents across PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer documents across PCs: Cannot open up 'Nearby sharing' on receiving PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-documents-across-pcs/479253fa-e399-48fe-872a-9ab7af8d732b
  10. Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices: I tried a forum search for this question but I couldn't find help. I have an Outlook.com account that I use on two Windows 10 phones, a Windows 10 PC, and two Surface Pros. I use the People App with the same Outlook.com account on these devices. Although the complete list...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sync MUWG