Windows 10: Synching time/date on startup

Discus and support Synching time/date on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop constantly doesn't synch time/date or open to web properly upon startup. I have to manually open web & time/date never synchs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntonioHarris3, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Synching time/date on startup

My laptop constantly doesn't synch time/date or open to web properly upon startup.

I have to manually open web & time/date never synchs automatically

Anybody know how to solve this problem?

:)

AntonioHarris3, Mar 4, 2021

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Synching time/date on startup

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Synching time/date on startup

1. Synching time/date on startup - Similar Threads - Synching date startup

2. time will not synch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    time will not synch: time will not synch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-will-not-synch/4f7b9c8d-e3ca-420d-925f-1756b3dec60c
  3. time will not synch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    time will not synch: time will not synch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-will-not-synch/4f7b9c8d-e3ca-420d-925f-1756b3dec60c
  4. time will not synch

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Flashing startup time and date screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing startup time and date screen: Hi everyone! I’ve had the most annoying problem with my personal PC for quite a while now. I’m at a loss how to fix it. I’ve tried disabling password required on sign on thinking I could bypass the problem, and that has not helped. Here’s a video to show what I mean:...
  6. Date and Time

Date and Time: I'm having troubles with changing my time and date with windows 10. When ever I try to change the time zone to central US it doesn't change at all. This happens even if I enable set time automatically. Also if I set it to automatically change time zone it puts me in Pacific...
  7. Notification area time is not synched

Notification area time is not synched: I have 2 computers running Windows 10 Version 1909, one is Home and the other is Professional. I actually have 2 questions: 1. The clock on the "Home" version is the same as both my TracFone phones but the "Professional" computer is 3 minutes behind. Why? How do I change...
  8. Date & Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Date & Time: in the taskbar I see my time as follows: 18:30 this I just how I want it. but when I boot my PC I see in the left button corner the time as 6:30 (not 18:30) my settings are as follows: Country or Region: Belgium Current format: English (Belgium) I know it's a minor problem...
  9. Date and time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Date and time: I just want to know why notepad doesn't post a date when the file was added or if it does how do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time/14ce723e-4e60-44c4-be2f-7ef684ef49f7"
  10. Problem with synching to time server

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with synching to time server: When looking through the list of events in Windows Event Viewer, I have, for a long while now, been getting, every day, several warnings that look like this:- Event 134, Time service NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution...