Windows 10: Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device

Discus and support Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to create a dual boot of Windows 10 consisting of 2 different Microsoft accounts and be able to synchronize between them. Would there be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by menomena19, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device

I would like to create a dual boot of Windows 10 consisting of 2 different Microsoft accounts and be able to synchronize between them. Would there be a way to do this? Or is synchronization possible only between the same account on different devices? I would like to be able to have a dual boot on the same (my only) laptop and be able to synchronize them. I know, already, that this can't be done on a single device with 2 boots into the same Microsoft account. Pity!

:)

menomena19, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 16, 2019
  4. simrick Win User

Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device

Unable to sign in to Outlook.com on one account (server not found)

Sorry @Kari, I would have made the same suggestion as DavidY - remove the 2-step verification, or try the get a code in a different way.

Have you tried accessing the email account using an app password?

simrick, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device

1. Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device - Similar Threads - Synchonize different accounts

2. Different sound levels in the same device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different sound levels in the same device: So I've been trying out my Razer Nommo Chroma I bought 2 days ago, and it sounded great but now it sounds so quiet, even at 100 volume. I was checking the speakers properties and found that the levels are different as shown in the screenshot, it's the only device where I get...
  3. Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously: I'm taking a University course and was assigned an email address in the domain of the university. They use Office365.The problem I'm having is that I log into the account in one computer work and can access the email and all Office365 apps. I log out of the account. When I...
  4. Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously

Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously: I'm taking a University course and was assigned an email address in the domain of the university. They use Office365.The problem I'm having is that I log into the account in one computer work and can access the email and all Office365 apps. I log out of the account. When I...
  5. Local and distant sessions on 2 differents account with the same PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local and distant sessions on 2 differents account with the same PC ?: Hi,My wife and me have to work from home. She use my desktop Win11 Pro and I work from my SurfaceBook 1 Win10 Pro.Some of my stuff and apps are installed on my desktop only and I would like to open a remote desktop from my SurfaceBook to my account on my desktop while my wife...
  6. Local and distant sessions on 2 differents account with the same PC ?

Local and distant sessions on 2 differents account with the same PC ?: Hi,My wife and me have to work from home. She use my desktop Win11 Pro and I work from my SurfaceBook 1 Win10 Pro.Some of my stuff and apps are installed on my desktop only and I would like to open a remote desktop from my SurfaceBook to my account on my desktop while my wife...
  7. Same App in 2 Different Folders

Same App in 2 Different Folders: I have an app that ideally fits logically be in 2 different folders in Windows 10. Can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/same-app-in-2-different-folders/884ff0a0-fb77-460d-ae57-a549608c1046
  8. Different accounts on the same pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different accounts on the same pc: Hi guys! So my sister and I share a desktop computer that we just bought. We both have our own accounts and they're admin accounts. I was wondering if there is a way that we can't access to each other's stuff (programs, documents, photos). Something like having "two" separate...
  9. Emails are different on 2 devices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Emails are different on 2 devices: My MAIN device still has the old deleted email address on My Acct on my Windows 10 PC. The 2nd device has the updated email address on My Acct on Windows 10 PC. How do I delete the email on the MAIN device and add the new email? When I log into Microsoft acct it only has the...
  10. Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?: I'm wondering cuz i want to switch accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-progression-for-a-uwp-game-the-same-when-played/1a5c5215-9033-4cae-9103-36561aed106c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. same computer two users same onedrive