Windows 10: synchronising outlook on android

Discus and support synchronising outlook on android in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have Office 365 on my PC, and use Outlook for my appointments, contacts etc. My principal email account is with gmail, which I normally access via... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Florio, May 2, 2019.

1. Florio Win User

synchronising outlook on android

I have Office 365 on my PC, and use Outlook for my appointments, contacts etc. My principal email account is with gmail, which I normally access via Outlook.

I've just installed Outlook on my smartphone (Samsung A3) so that I can have my calendar, contacts and email on hand when I need them. The problem is that I now need to synchronise it; the calendar, for example, is currently empty while on my PC it is full of appointments and events.

How can do this?

:)

Florio, May 2, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Outlook Mail for Android

After an afternoon of fiddling with my Moto phone, I configured the phone as follows since I mainly use Outlook for contacts and appointments.

1. Android Outlook app for IMAP accounts, Gmail & Outlook email. Built in GMail app disabled.
    2. Built in Contacts app used linked to Outlook account as default (I've no idea why it wouldn't synch to Gmail)
    3. Android Outlook app used for Calendar and built in Calendar app disabled.

All now works fine. I can't find a way of controlling push notification for the Outlook app but at least it all works and synchs.

Steve C, May 2, 2019
  3. Problem with synchronising calendar with Outlook on laptop

I'm afraid my problem has not been resolved.

My

The calendar on www.calendar.live.com does show any entries made on my phone and synchronises immediately.

Entries to my calendar made in Outlook on my PC, show on my phone calendar, but not on the www.calendar.live.com website.

Entries made on my phone don't show in Outlook on my PC.

On my phone, I have four email accounts:

• Microsoft account
    • Yahoo! Mail (with same email address as above)
    • Live
    • Outlook.com (both Live and Outlook.com have same email address).

As I said, emails and contacts seem to be working fine and both synchronise. It's just calendar entries.

Any more suggestions, please?

Gary

Gary

garydforrest, May 2, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account

I have Outlook 2010 on two PCs and use the Hotmail Connector to synchronise my contacts with my Microsoft Account (people.live.com).

I can create/delete contacts on any PC and at the web page at people.live.com and these will synchronise across all accounts. However, if I change details of an existing contact on the PC e.g. change the phone number) then this is not synchronised. If I change the details on the web page at people.live.com then the PCs do get updated. Has anyone any advise how to troubleshoot this problem to ensure that changes to contact details in Outlook 2010 are synchronised correctly across all accounts?

Steve C, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. synchronising outlook on android - Similar Threads - synchronising outlook android

2. synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone: synchroniser outlook de mon pc avec outlook de mon iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronisation-outlook-pc-et-iphone/333f9899-e7e6-4f70-b04b-2ea77cb98e50
  3. synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone: synchroniser outlook de mon pc avec outlook de mon iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronisation-outlook-pc-et-iphone/333f9899-e7e6-4f70-b04b-2ea77cb98e50
  4. synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  6. Outlook on Android - contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook on Android - contacts: Up front: I am not sure where to post this. I am sorry if it is placed into the wrong section. Am using Office 365 desktop on one side and Outlook on Android on my smartphone. The contacts within Outlook on desktop have been cleaned up recently. On the smartphone, when I...
  7. MS Outlook - Synchronising

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook - Synchronising: Have problem in finding out how to access toolbar to synch. Each time I open Outlook am asked to synch with my gmail a/c with instructions. Appreciate assistance as just keep on being required to do so. regards 143227
  8. Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook: I have my Outlook set to automatically download incoming messages every 2 minutes when the computer is awake. However, more often than not when I wake the computer up the synchronization process gets stuck . If I close Outlook and restart the computer everything works fine. I...
  9. Outlook Mail for Android

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail for Android: I've just ditched my old Windows phone for a new Moto Android phone. I'm experimenting with various email apps. Outlook is quite good but I can't find any way of setting the mail push frequency - is this possible? Else, can someone recommend a good mail app which has a mail...
  10. Outlook Mail for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail for Android: I've just ditched my old Windows phone for a new Moto Android phone. I'm experimenting with various email apps. Outlook is quite good but I can't find any way of setting the mail push frequency - is this possible? Else, can someone recommend a good mail app which has a mail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accounts not synchronising android outlook

2. Outlook mit Android synchronisieren

3. my phone is synchronising my mail?