Windows 10: Synchronization Problem with storage

Discus and support Synchronization Problem with storage in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying syncing up my one drive but it seems its really hard to do so. I am really frustrated I have already spent my precious hours on this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JennieMelvin, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Synchronization Problem with storage

I am trying syncing up my one drive but it seems its really hard to do so. I am really frustrated I have already spent my precious hours on this. Kindly help

:)

JennieMelvin, Aug 10, 2020

2. There is not enough free memory on your device to synchronize information. Close programs that are running to free up memory, or restart the device.

All of a sudden my HTC P3470 doesn't synchronize anymore. The message in Windows Mobile is:There is not enough free memory on your device to synchronize information. Close programs that are running to free up memory, or restart the device.

However, if I check the memory there seems to be plenty of memory available:

• Storage: Total 141.96; In use 40,84; Free 101.12 Mb
    • Program: Total 107.24; In use 33.34; Free 73.90
    • Storage card: 7782.50; In use 2171.44; Free 5611.06
    What have I done so far to solve the problem?

• In the 'Running programs" list I have stopped programs but Active Sync.
    • I restarted my device
    • I restarted my laptop computer
    • I removed the synchronization relation from my device.
    • After creating a new synchronization relation I un-checked all options for the synchronizing content, except the calender, and tried again.
    Nothing worked so far. Anybody any suggestions?

With kind regards,

J.L. Swarte, Aug 10, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Synchronization Problem with storage

Storage Problem

Hi,

It's possible that the 346GB of space that you're seeing under the Apps & games window refers to the available space of the selected drive and not the actual usage. To confirm this information, we suggest that you check the total
    usage through the Storage usage screen instead. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start menu or Windows icon.
    • Select the gear icon or Settings.
    • Select System > Storage.
    • Under Choose a drive to see what's taking up space, select
      This PC (Drive letter)
    • Under Apps & games, check if the space usage exceeds the estimate 140GB of space.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Synchronization Problem with storage

1. Synchronization Problem with storage - Similar Threads - Synchronization Problem storage

2. Domain Controllers Synchronization Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain Controllers Synchronization Problems: Hello,I have a closed network with 4 Domain Controllers running Windows Server 2012 R2, DC1 DC2 DC3 DC4.By accident I have found that the baseline DC is the secondary DC DC2 and not the primary DC DC1 DC2 is the PDC but DC1 is the master of all other FSMO rules.Furthermore,...
  3. Domain Controllers Synchronization Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Domain Controllers Synchronization Problems: Hello,I have a closed network with 4 Domain Controllers running Windows Server 2012 R2, DC1 DC2 DC3 DC4.By accident I have found that the baseline DC is the secondary DC DC2 and not the primary DC DC1 DC2 is the PDC but DC1 is the master of all other FSMO rules.Furthermore,...
  4. Storage problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage problem: Storage went low after system restore, my C drive went up after system restore, I lost 30 GB free storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-problem/168f5770-f963-4b75-887d-59b069f8f0c4
  5. Storage problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage problem: My device suddenly went out of storage, I have 500 GB now I have only 200GB left , I dont have that much files, its filling up all of a sudden https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-problem/0f460017-96c1-410d-add7-ced00ca0cd8f
  6. synchronization

in Windows 10 Customization
    synchronization: When a customers logs into Windows 10 with a Microsoft Account, what all items are synchronized against their account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronization/a9f6c082-8a59-4ec1-978c-ae527bbbbd32
  7. Storage problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage problem: Hello, i wonder if anyone can advise me. I recently had a problem booting up my windows 10 PC, which I eventually fixed. I then found my available storage had reduced by about 10GB. I presume this is taken up by some sort of error dump from the previous problem, but don't...
  8. Storage problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage problem: Please help! I saw on the "File Explorer" at "This PC" that my D drive has 562GB free space, later i checked with CMD using "dir" command and I found that my D drive has 603GB free space. Can anyone tell me what happend and give some suggestions? Many thanks...
  9. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...
  10. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...