Windows 10: synchronization

Discus and support synchronization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When a customers logs into Windows 10 with a Microsoft Account, what all items are synchronized against their account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jônata Rodrigues, Jan 13, 2021.

1. synchronization

When a customers logs into Windows 10 with a Microsoft Account, what all items are synchronized against their account?

:)

Jônata Rodrigues, Jan 13, 2021
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Jan 13, 2021
  3. PB08 Win User
    Windows Live Synchronization failed

So do you suggest I should just keep trying the way I'm doing now? Isn't there some settings, either in Windows Mobile or on my Windows Live account that I can check to help the synchronization?

Can it be related to a conflict with the Outlook contact list?

Thanks again

4. BobP3UX Win User

synchronization

Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

synchronization

1. synchronization - Similar Threads - synchronization

2. I played game pass and now I moved to my laptop and after synchronizing the data this error...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I played game pass and now I moved to my laptop and after synchronizing the data this error...: I played game pass and now I moved to my laptop and after synchronizing the data this error pops up: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-game-pass-and-now-i-moved-to-my-laptop/c517d6f4-08dd-4880-8614-d13c4457a3dd
  3. Synchronizing program and folder shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synchronizing program and folder shortcut: Hello, dear ones! I have Microsoft 365 Personal and one of its benefits is OneDrive with 1TB. Well, I synchronize the following folders: Workspace; Documents; Images. Well, when installing a new program, I end up allowing the creation of a shortcut on the desktop...
  4. windows fail to synchronize time

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows fail to synchronize time: i have tried many times but windows fails to sync time . i am unable to synch clock what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fail-to-synchronize-time/7d0c46d1-4344-4cbc-8498-0e521f9253d5
  5. Windows Time synchronization failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Time synchronization failed: The time service won't run, causing my computer's time to run ahead and out of sync. I have gone through everything I can within this guide within services, all of the options are greyed out in trying to run any of the commands: net stop w32time w32tm /unregister w32tm...
  6. Windows 10 desktop folder synchronization issue with files moved to server location that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 desktop folder synchronization issue with files moved to server location that...: I began moving user primary local folders -- Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Pictures & Videos to a server location for redundancy. After I moved the users desktop folder location I noticed any files that were not shortcuts no longer worked. I would receive a message that the...
  7. AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10: Hello guys. I got an Asus TUF Gaming x570 WiFi, try to link via Bluetooth with my AirPods Pro but never connect, displaying a message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again". Any clue how to fix this issue? My drivers are update, Bluetooth version...
  8. User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,...

User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,...: I have read other articles saying this was caused by a windows 10 update and that there as since been an update rolled out to fix this issue. The computer that is giving me this error has all the latest updates.. I checked the error logs and it does give the 509 error and...
  9. Time Synchronization Failed

Time Synchronization Failed: Hi.. I'm having problem with the time setting. The time zone is already correct UTC+7 but the time is not correct even though I set time automatically. When I try to synchronize my clock, it always fails. I wonder what's wrong with my laptop. Could anybody help me please?...
  10. Synchronizing internet time servers

Synchronizing internet time servers: Hello, I am trying to sync computers to the internet time server time.nist.gov. I have created a script where a registry key has been updated to point to the proper server and it works but the time does not automatically synchronize to it. Is there a way to automate this...