Windows 10: synchronization

Discus and support synchronization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When a customers logs into Windows 10 with a Microsoft Account, what all items are synchronized against their account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jônata Rodrigues, Jan 13, 2021.

1. synchronization

When a customers logs into Windows 10 with a Microsoft Account, what all items are synchronized against their account?

:)

Jônata Rodrigues, Jan 13, 2021
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Jan 13, 2021
  3. PB08 Win User
    Windows Live Synchronization failed

So do you suggest I should just keep trying the way I'm doing now? Isn't there some settings, either in Windows Mobile or on my Windows Live account that I can check to help the synchronization?

Can it be related to a conflict with the Outlook contact list?

Thanks again

4. BobP3UX Win User

synchronization

Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

synchronization

1. synchronization - Similar Threads - synchronization

2. after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?: in windows 11, after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?1. every time boot to OS?2. every day?3. launch browser?4. when connect internet? 5. or?I try to let system idle 3h, the time is still incorrect. and restart system many times, the time...
  3. after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?: in windows 11, after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?1. every time boot to OS?2. every day?3. launch browser?4. when connect internet? 5. or?I try to let system idle 3h, the time is still incorrect. and restart system many times, the time...
  4. How to synchronize my personalised handwriting recognition profile from Windows 7 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to synchronize my personalised handwriting recognition profile from Windows 7 to...: I have been using the Text Input Panel of Windows 7 to input Chinese handwriting for many years. I am going to buy a new Windows 11 PC. I know that Windows 11 has a similar but actually different handwriting input panel. I do not want to re-train the Windows 11 handwriting...
  5. How to synchronize my personalised handwriting recognition profile from Windows 7 to...

How to synchronize my personalised handwriting recognition profile from Windows 7 to...: I have been using the Text Input Panel of Windows 7 to input Chinese handwriting for many years. I am going to buy a new Windows 11 PC. I know that Windows 11 has a similar but actually different handwriting input panel. I do not want to re-train the Windows 11 handwriting...
  6. How can I turn on password synchronization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn on password synchronization?: How can I turn on password synchronization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-on-password-synchronization/3e4359d9-e680-44b8-81c8-f272ecce6759
  7. How can I turn on password synchronization?

How can I turn on password synchronization?: How can I turn on password synchronization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-on-password-synchronization/3e4359d9-e680-44b8-81c8-f272ecce6759
  8. How can I turn on password synchronization?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. When I login My Microsoft account in May I know what item are synchronized against my accoun

When I login My Microsoft account in May I know what item are synchronized against my accoun: When I login my Microsoft Account . I am using Window 10, what all items are synchronized against My account below ?A. Internet Explorer favorites B. Microsoft Edge favorites C. Desktop background D. Accessibility options E. All of the above F. Only A, B, and C...
  10. When I login My Microsoft account in May I know what item are synchronized against my accoun

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I login My Microsoft account in May I know what item are synchronized against my accoun: When I login my Microsoft Account . I am using Window 10, what all items are synchronized against My account below ?A. Internet Explorer favorites B. Microsoft Edge favorites C. Desktop background D. Accessibility options E. All of the above F. Only A, B, and C...