Windows 10: Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons?

Discus and support Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm not one to always assign a new email address when I buy a new phone. since 20 years loyal Microsoft/ with Windows users at xxx@hotmail.com... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by decentr, Jun 27, 2020.

1. decentr Win User

Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons?

I'm not one to always assign a new email address when I buy a new phone.

• since 20 years loyal Microsoft/ with Windows users at xxx@hotmail.com
    • since 10 years loyal Android / with Google services users at xxx@hotmail.com
    • since 1 year i have 2nd mail address at xxx@eigenedomain.yyy
    • my contacts are/will be saved under Google Cloud/ hotmail.com!
    • xxx@eigenedomain.yyy I access Smartphone with Samsung Mail App,
    • hotmail.com I access smartphone with google mail app.
    • on PC, both mail addresses are added to the Windows 10
    My problem or question;

When I am on the road, add a new contact to the Google(hottmail.com) via smartphone,

or

When I add a new contact to Google(hotmail.com) via PC...

how and with which methods do you synchronize your contacts with each other?

Gsuit tried, only Outlook can not cope with other Google yours!

:)

decentr, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User
    Jacee, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Outlook Sync Calendar and Contacts across Windows and Android Devices

Devices:

• Windows 10 laptop
    • Android phone (Samaung Galaxy)
    • android tablet (Samaung Galaxy)
    Software/apps

• Outlook 365 on laptop (standalone, not part of an Enterprise Network)
    • Gmail for email
    • CompanionLink and Deja Office to sync calendar, contacts, and notes
    I am a long-time Outlook user, and I like having contacts, calendar, email, and notes all in one place. For the past few years, I have been using Companionlink and Deja Office to synchronize my calendar, contacts, and notes. While that works well most of
    the time, there are some limitations and occasionally there is a flaming failure. I have been wondering about installing Outlook for Android on my phone and tablet. Would that synchronize seamlessly with Outlook 365 on my laptop?

The folders I'm concerned about in Outlook 365 are labeled as being for this computer only, which is why I need the Companionlink link software to create the bridge between the devices if I had outlook for Android on my phone and tablet, would that synchronization
    happen within Outlook? Or would I still need an external piece of software?

I have also considered using the Google contacts, Google Calendar, and Google keep notes apps to create that bridge between devices. I'd like to have a setup that takes up the lowest amount of space on my devices and still reliably maintains data across
    all three devices.

What advice do you have for me? I will appreciate any help or insights you can offer.

Barbara_Bruneau, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Outlook Mail for Android

After more fiddling I decided to use Gmail since I can control the push frequency. I'm using Outlook for contacts and calendar which works provided you designate the Outlook account for contacts and enable synchronisation for contacts.

1. Android GMail app for IMAP accounts, Gmail & Outlook email. Installed Outlook app but only the Microsoft email account is enabled.
    2. Built in Contacts app used linked to Outlook account as default
    3. Android Outlook app used for Calendar and built in Calendar app disabled.

Steve C, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons? - Similar Threads - Synchronize contacts Outlook

2. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  3. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  4. Syncing contacts info with google and outlook

Syncing contacts info with google and outlook: My gmail and outlook email and calendars sync ok. And on my phone the contacts email addresses show if I want to compose an email in Outlook. However, the gmail contact information will not show up in my contacts folder in Outlook on my Windows 10 computer.....
  5. Outlook on Android - contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook on Android - contacts: Up front: I am not sure where to post this. I am sorry if it is placed into the wrong section. Am using Office 365 desktop on one side and Outlook on Android on my smartphone. The contacts within Outlook on desktop have been cleaned up recently. On the smartphone, when I...
  6. Sync google contacts with outlook 365

Sync google contacts with outlook 365: What's the best way to sync google contacts with outlook 365? 151541
  7. how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?: How can I copy a list of names from google contacts to Word to do a Christmas letter mailing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-outlook-contacts-and-transfer/1368de0d-04de-4216-bada-9d032c30af16"
  8. App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.: For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts. Maybe I’m missing...
  9. Outlook synchronization

Outlook synchronization: My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot connect to the server. I have checked with Comcast and they will no longer assist with Outlook issues....
  10. Outlook Synchronization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Synchronization: I have offline Outlook in Office 365 and Online Outlook and on several PCs and most recently on an Android phone. All my emails appear on everything. What are the rules about synchronizing. I would like that when I delete an item on one PC (using the offline Outlook) it...