Windows 10: Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons?

Discus and support Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm not one to always assign a new email address when I buy a new phone. since 20 years loyal Microsoft/ with Windows users at xxx@hotmail.com... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by decentr, Jun 27, 2020 at 5:01 AM.

1. decentr Win User

Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons?

I'm not one to always assign a new email address when I buy a new phone.

• since 20 years loyal Microsoft/ with Windows users at xxx@hotmail.com
    • since 10 years loyal Android / with Google services users at xxx@hotmail.com
    • since 1 year i have 2nd mail address at xxx@eigenedomain.yyy
    • my contacts are/will be saved under Google Cloud/ hotmail.com!
    • xxx@eigenedomain.yyy I access Smartphone with Samsung Mail App,
    • hotmail.com I access smartphone with google mail app.
    • on PC, both mail addresses are added to the Windows 10
    My problem or question;

When I am on the road, add a new contact to the Google(hottmail.com) via smartphone,

or

When I add a new contact to Google(hotmail.com) via PC...

how and with which methods do you synchronize your contacts with each other?

Gsuit tried, only Outlook can not cope with other Google yours!

:)

Thema:

Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons?

1. Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons? - Similar Threads - Synchronize contacts Outlook

2. windons 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windons 10: aplicacaçao watsap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windons-10/da6d646d-fb9d-41bf-a834-62c7e3896ad1
  3. Sync google contacts with outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync google contacts with outlook 365: What's the best way to sync google contacts with outlook 365? 151541
  4. how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?: How can I copy a list of names from google contacts to Word to do a Christmas letter mailing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-outlook-contacts-and-transfer/1368de0d-04de-4216-bada-9d032c30af16"
  5. Google Contact problem

Google Contact problem: Attempting to add a new address in Google Contacts. Repeated failure notice "having trouble to register this person" (or similar) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-contact-problem/3303f82e-9640-458a-a1eb-9e105963d285"
  6. App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.: For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts. Maybe I’m missing...
  7. outlook contacting server

in Windows 10 Support
    outlook contacting server: hi i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security. when i was in netcabo operator or net by cable in this case called NOS in Portugal i had no problems. since i change to Vodafone fiber, this problems arrived. i am...
  8. Outlook synchronization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook synchronization: My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot connect to the server. I have checked with Comcast and they will no longer assist with Outlook issues....
  9. Outlook Synchronization

Outlook Synchronization: I have offline Outlook in Office 365 and Online Outlook and on several PCs and most recently on an Android phone. All my emails appear on everything. What are the rules about synchronizing. I would like that when I delete an item on one PC (using the offline Outlook) it...
  10. Contacts in Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Contacts in Outlook: I don't know why but all of my contacts have disappeared. Any Ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 60683