Windows 10: Synchronize Folders

Discus and support Synchronize Folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any simple way to synchronize folders on the same drive? On two different drives on same PC? On two different networked PCs? 19322 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by conradmetz, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Synchronize Folders

Is there any simple way to synchronize folders on the same drive? On two different drives on same PC? On two different networked PCs?

:)

conradmetz, Aug 25, 2015
  2. janbailey Win User

My outlook calendar only syncs one direction

My outlook will send out to my HTC trophy phone and windows live but will not receive anything from either. I don't use outlook for email so that can't be an issue. I get the sync error
    There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 800cce05

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Drafts'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'US Holidays'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Sent Items'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Deleted Items'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Junk E-mail'

19:26:35 Done

What gives ?

Jan

janbailey, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Location of the synchronized files folder

The default location of the synchronized files folder is My Documents. I'd like to have it in a different location, but when I moved the folder the synchronization process could not take place. How can I move the synchronized files folder?

GreenSpirit(2), Aug 25, 2015
  4. socklosk Win User

Synchronize Folders

Syncovery is the program I use, and it will do all that you want, but it costs.

File sync & backup software | Syncovery -

There are free models that used to work good, but now they are filled with adware.

socklosk, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Synchronize Folders

1. Synchronize Folders - Similar Threads - Synchronize Folders

2. Clipboard synchronization no go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard synchronization no go: Hi, why my 2 devices , both configured the same: "Auto sync" = set. Locally, the copied item is available on both, but no transfer. Is it possible that I cleared something, required, in my MS Account's Activity settings? If yes, how to fix? Now, I am allowing all activity...
  3. Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"?

in Browsers and Email
    Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"?: Hi For years I have been using different Android mobile devices. And I have a habit of connecting to WiFi whenever possible, in fact, the WiFi is almost always enabled unless the battery is starving.. On Google Photos, it's good, every time I take a new picture on my mobile...
  4. Synchronized data from Microsoft OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synchronized data from Microsoft OneDrive.: I want to start over with a clean and updated installation of Windows and I need to know if I will lose the synchronized data from Microsoft OneDrive. Post scriptum: I don't have Office....
  5. OneDrive does not synchronize

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneDrive does not synchronize: How can I make OneDrive synchronize with my computer so I can store my files in the cloud and have access to them whenever I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-synchronize/eb586c61-bc51-4fb4-91d2-aa09743194ba"
  6. Windows 10 Photos App - Synchronization crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos App - Synchronization crashes: Hi, I actually have two problems with my W10 Photo App. The first, main one is that the synchronisation with the photos of my Iphone X does not work. Photos does identify "new" pictures, ie pictures present on the Iphone and not on the computer, but only synchronizes the...
  7. XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC.: Hi, I have a new computer, with Windows 10 operating system, I want to synchronize it with my XBOX ONE console. Help, please... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-does-not-synchronize-with-my-pc/e3534877-80c8-43e3-b6f1-1633eb4836d5
  8. Backup fails to backup files that are in a folder synchronized with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup fails to backup files that are in a folder synchronized with OneDrive: Windows Backup seems to be working but it simply skips all files that are in a folder that synchronizes with OneDrive. All other files are backed up normally. I have reproduced this problem in three different laptops (all Windows 10 and latest Windows version). This problem...
  9. Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.: I am using Outlook 2013. Suddenly I am no longer able to send receive emails . Each time I start Outlook, it can finish 3/4 of tasks only. Error was Synchronizing subscribed folder OX8OOCCCOE ......cannot connect to Server. Please advise how to solve issue? BTW...
  10. need to synchronize between two folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to synchronize between two folders: Hi Am sorting out hundreds of photos for archiving, need to add them to final folder and delete from the source folder...I have a complete backup on another partition, which I have to copy to at the end of each session to keep them both up to date.....I hear there is an MS...