Windows 10: Synchronize Folders

Discus and support Synchronize Folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any simple way to synchronize folders on the same drive? On two different drives on same PC? On two different networked PCs? 19322 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by conradmetz, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Synchronize Folders

Is there any simple way to synchronize folders on the same drive? On two different drives on same PC? On two different networked PCs?

:)

conradmetz, Aug 25, 2015
  2. janbailey Win User

My outlook calendar only syncs one direction

My outlook will send out to my HTC trophy phone and windows live but will not receive anything from either. I don't use outlook for email so that can't be an issue. I get the sync error
    There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 800cce05

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Drafts'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'US Holidays'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Sent Items'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Deleted Items'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Junk E-mail'

19:26:35 Done

What gives ?

Jan

janbailey, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Location of the synchronized files folder

The default location of the synchronized files folder is My Documents. I'd like to have it in a different location, but when I moved the folder the synchronization process could not take place. How can I move the synchronized files folder?

GreenSpirit(2), Aug 25, 2015
  4. socklosk Win User

Synchronize Folders

Syncovery is the program I use, and it will do all that you want, but it costs.

File sync & backup software | Syncovery -

There are free models that used to work good, but now they are filled with adware.

socklosk, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Synchronize Folders

1. Synchronize Folders - Similar Threads - Synchronize Folders

2. Time synchronization failed: time.windows.com

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time synchronization failed: time.windows.com: Time synchronization has been working well for years, but recently started failing. I think this is a problem with the servertime.windows.com. Here's the error message in context: [ATTACH] Solutions proposed in earlier questions dating back to 2014 don't solve the...
  3. Goodsync - confused about Synchronize or Backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Goodsync - confused about Synchronize or Backup: I need to backup my computer. It was quite a while ago, but I've used Goodsync in the past and remember it being really good. I just purchased/installed the most recent version. But I am very confused about the difference between "Backup" and "Synchronize", and between "File...
  4. How ro choose synchronized theme?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How ro choose synchronized theme?: In my PCs with Windows 10 I enabled synchronization for everything, including themes, with my Live account. Now I customized my theme on one of my PCs choosing wallpaper, colors, etc... and I saved it with the name "Abstract Dark to Light". I would like this theme to be...
  5. Time Synchronization failed error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Synchronization failed error: A couple of days back my PC got some windows updates and I installed them. Since then, even though I have selected the option "set time automatically", my PC is showing the wrong time. When I try to sync my clock, I am facing "Time Synchronization failed error". I am...
  6. How can I 'remove' Onedrive synchronization from the Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I 'remove' Onedrive synchronization from the Documents folder?: Hello! I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and after the first login I noticed that every file in the Document folder is automatically synched to Onedrive. I'd like to keep a Onedrive folder and a separate Documents and Pictures folder. How can I accomplish this? Thank...
  7. OneDrive stopped synchronizing to the local folder it had been working with so far

OneDrive stopped synchronizing to the local folder it had been working with so far: Two days ago, for some unknown reason, OneDrive displayed the "Not signed in" icon on the task bar. My local OneDrive folder was in the E: drive but when I tried to sign in again OneDrive started to create a new local folder in C:\users... instead. I want OneDrive to...
  8. Backup fails to backup files that are in a folder synchronized with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup fails to backup files that are in a folder synchronized with OneDrive: Windows Backup seems to be working but it simply skips all files that are in a folder that synchronizes with OneDrive. All other files are backed up normally. I have reproduced this problem in three different laptops (all Windows 10 and latest Windows version). This problem...
  9. Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.: I am using Outlook 2013. Suddenly I am no longer able to send receive emails . Each time I start Outlook, it can finish 3/4 of tasks only. Error was Synchronizing subscribed folder OX8OOCCCOE ......cannot connect to Server. Please advise how to solve issue? BTW...
  10. need to synchronize between two folders

need to synchronize between two folders: Hi Am sorting out hundreds of photos for archiving, need to add them to final folder and delete from the source folder...I have a complete backup on another partition, which I have to copy to at the end of each session to keep them both up to date.....I hear there is an MS...