Windows 10: Synchronize Folders

Discus and support Synchronize Folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any simple way to synchronize folders on the same drive? On two different drives on same PC? On two different networked PCs? 19322 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by conradmetz, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Synchronize Folders

Is there any simple way to synchronize folders on the same drive? On two different drives on same PC? On two different networked PCs?

:)

conradmetz, Aug 25, 2015
  2. janbailey Win User

My outlook calendar only syncs one direction

My outlook will send out to my HTC trophy phone and windows live but will not receive anything from either. I don't use outlook for email so that can't be an issue. I get the sync error
    There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 800cce05

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Drafts'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'US Holidays'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Sent Items'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Deleted Items'

19:26:35 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Junk E-mail'

19:26:35 Done

What gives ?

Jan

janbailey, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Location of the synchronized files folder

The default location of the synchronized files folder is My Documents. I'd like to have it in a different location, but when I moved the folder the synchronization process could not take place. How can I move the synchronized files folder?

GreenSpirit(2), Aug 25, 2015
  4. socklosk Win User

Synchronize Folders

Syncovery is the program I use, and it will do all that you want, but it costs.

File sync & backup software | Syncovery -

There are free models that used to work good, but now they are filled with adware.

socklosk, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Synchronize Folders

1. Synchronize Folders - Similar Threads - Synchronize Folders

2. Storing OneDrive synchronized folders in different places on hard drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storing OneDrive synchronized folders in different places on hard drive.: I'm trying to achieve following scenario but with no luck:1. I have two folders synchronized with OneDrive- folderA- folderB2. By default both of these folders occupy following path on my computer:C:/Users/some_user/OneDrive/So the directory structure looks like...
  3. Storing OneDrive synchronized folders in different places on hard drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storing OneDrive synchronized folders in different places on hard drive.: I'm trying to achieve following scenario but with no luck:1. I have two folders synchronized with OneDrive- folderA- folderB2. By default both of these folders occupy following path on my computer:C:/Users/some_user/OneDrive/So the directory structure looks like...
  4. Storing OneDrive synchronized folders in different places on hard drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I synchronize files and folders betwee computers on windows 11 LAN without using the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I synchronize files and folders betwee computers on windows 11 LAN without using the...: Since SyncToy has been discontinued, how do I synchronize files and folders between computers on windows 11 LAN without using the cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-synchronize-files-and-folders-betwee/a84ee17d-1ef0-4b47-8b50-6c7099f5900f
  6. How do I synchronize files and folders betwee computers on windows 11 LAN without using the...

How do I synchronize files and folders betwee computers on windows 11 LAN without using the...: Since SyncToy has been discontinued, how do I synchronize files and folders between computers on windows 11 LAN without using the cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-synchronize-files-and-folders-betwee/a84ee17d-1ef0-4b47-8b50-6c7099f5900f
  7. I have just lost the icon to synchronize folders from a local network so files are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just lost the icon to synchronize folders from a local network so files are...: Until a couple of minutes ago, I was able to keep a copy of some folders locally and in a external hardrive connected at a local network at homeYou opened a folder on the net, then on right click ther was an option like "Synchronize" so a hard copy was available at your...
  8. I have just lost the icon to synchronize folders from a local network so files are...

I have just lost the icon to synchronize folders from a local network so files are...: Until a couple of minutes ago, I was able to keep a copy of some folders locally and in a external hardrive connected at a local network at homeYou opened a folder on the net, then on right click ther was an option like "Synchronize" so a hard copy was available at your...
  9. Windows Folder Mirroring / Synchronization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Folder Mirroring / Synchronization: Hi,Can anyone tell me if Windows 10 has a feature that would allow me to synchronize the contents of a local folder with the contents of a folder on a server?I'd like this synchronization to be "one way", meaning that users with appropriate permissions will only add, modify,...
  10. Windows Folder Mirroring / Synchronization

Windows Folder Mirroring / Synchronization: Hi,Can anyone tell me if Windows 10 has a feature that would allow me to synchronize the contents of a local folder with the contents of a folder on a server?I'd like this synchronization to be "one way", meaning that users with appropriate permissions will only add, modify,...