Windows 10: Synchronizing two computers

Discus and support Synchronizing two computers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am hesitating building a PC because it will be a lot of trouble to constantly transfer files from my laptop to the desktop and vice versa. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mathisbuilder75, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Synchronizing two computers

I am hesitating building a PC because it will be a lot of trouble to constantly transfer files from my laptop to the desktop and vice versa. I was wondering if there is a way to sync everything from both computers automatically. And I mean not just settings and some folders, I mean everything. Games, softwares, all of it. Basically having the same computer and it syncs whenever there is wifi, or something like that.

submitted by /u/Mathisbuilder75
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mathisbuilder75, Sep 2, 2020
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    How to solve Host process for setting synchronization cpu/memory/disk usage

Hi,

The Host process for setting synchronization is a process that synchronizes system settings like wallpaper, theme color, and Internet Explorer bookmarks for any computer that you log into using your Microsoft account. If
    you turn off your sync settings, this process should be automatically disabled as well. To turn off your sync settings, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Choose Sync your settings from the left pane.
    • Turn off Sync settings.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if your computer's performance improves after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 2, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Synchronizing two computers

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Synchronizing two computers

1. Synchronizing two computers - Similar Threads - Synchronizing computers

2. How do I synchronize files and folders betwee computers on windows 11 LAN without using the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I synchronize files and folders betwee computers on windows 11 LAN without using the...: Since SyncToy has been discontinued, how do I synchronize files and folders between computers on windows 11 LAN without using the cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-synchronize-files-and-folders-betwee/a84ee17d-1ef0-4b47-8b50-6c7099f5900f
  3. How do I synchronize files and folders betwee computers on windows 11 LAN without using the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I synchronize files and folders betwee computers on windows 11 LAN without using the...: Since SyncToy has been discontinued, how do I synchronize files and folders between computers on windows 11 LAN without using the cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-synchronize-files-and-folders-betwee/a84ee17d-1ef0-4b47-8b50-6c7099f5900f
  4. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed.I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"....
  5. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed.I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"....
  6. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed"."I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"...
  7. Family safety not synchronizing account type and computer name. Device usage not reported.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety not synchronizing account type and computer name. Device usage not reported.: So I am recommended to use the app. My kid asks for more screentime, i give her screentime with the app, app reports that screen time has been given.Nothing happens, no screen time extensions, no error. Just this message that more screen time has been granted.Now i check the...
  8. Computer wakes from hibernation, triggered by "System time synchronized with the hardware...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer wakes from hibernation, triggered by "System time synchronized with the hardware...: Hi, I am having my PC come out of hibernation every morning at the same time, with the following trigger: The system time has changed to ‎2021‎-‎03‎-‎01T12:27:52.500000000Z from ‎2021‎-‎02‎-‎26T22:26:24.126921000Z. Change Reason: System time synchronized with the hardware...
  9. My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize: Hey guys 2 weeks ago I got a new computer. I got a Lenovo Ideapad c340. After a few weeks I noticed that my clock was wrong and I synchronized it in the settings. But it still doesn't work and stops working every time I turn my computer off and on again. I need some help...
  10. My computer clock will not change after synchronizing with an ntp server

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer clock will not change after synchronizing with an ntp server: My computer clock will not change after synchronizing with my ntp server. On the date and time tab where I have an option to change force a synchronization, I get a message saying that the synchronization failed. I have tried every suggestion that I can find, but the...