Windows 10: Syncing a bellsouth email

Discus and support Syncing a bellsouth email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had the bellsouth email account finally working for about a year. Then in August 2018 started with fix account. I finally chatted with a live person... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by beverlymcgee, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Syncing a bellsouth email

I had the bellsouth email account finally working for about a year. Then in August 2018 started with fix account. I finally chatted with a live person from att&t that help me fix the issue. I am having the same message again out of the blue that my bells outh account needs to be fixed. I try to goin and reenter password and by now I have tried a dozen things and nothing works. I can only get a virtual agent at at&t and her suggestions are not working. I would like to change the password, but cant get new one to accept. keeps saying need to update my bellsouth account. FRUSTRATED AND NEED HELP> Thanks

:)

beverlymcgee, Sep 14, 2018

2. help with bellsouth email setup

I have tried to sync my bellsouth email in windows 10 now for about a week. At one point I did receive but could not send. I tried to fix so I could send and now It will not sync at all. I have a few questions I hope someone can
    help answer. MY inbound server has att.net:995 outgoing has att.net 25. Does that sound right?? Also I have created the Microsoft account with by bellsouth account, but I used another password for my Microsoft account than what I have for my email. Would
    that create a problem. I have tried to chat with att to no avail , Microsoft support have asked some questions, but I could not really answer them. I would like to ask a few questions again. When I am filling in the info on the setup for the bellsouth account
    in the windows mail app can the email address (mc.......bellsouth.net) and the User name be the same? Do you think the discrepancy in the bellsouth password and the Microsoft password would have anything to do with the syncing issue.

beverlymcgee, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Bellsouth Sync Problem in Windows Mail App

Cannot sync BellSouth email via Windows 10 Mail app. New Dell came with W10

Kenneth Buckner, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Syncing a bellsouth email

help with bellsouth email setup

Hello Beverly,

As it seems that you are using the Microsoft Mail app and the issue is with the Bellsouth emails, please try to run the app troubleshooter for the mail app and check if it syncs

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also, now, if you are facing issues to set up the Bellsouth account in mail app in the Microsoft Account that you have created using the Bellsouth email, please redirect the query to them as they are capable to assist you further in this regard.

https://www.att.com/esupport/index.jsp

Please let us know if the issue is resolved or you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Have a good day!

Amarjeet_Paul, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Syncing a bellsouth email

1. Syncing a bellsouth email - Similar Threads - Syncing bellsouth email

2. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  3. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  4. Syncing email

Syncing email: My Yahoo email account wont sync on my Surface tablet. When I try to fix now, it comes up with Error code 0x8019019a How can I sort this? Have already updated Windows 10 latest version, so its not that....
  5. Emails not syncing

Emails not syncing: Hi Im on BT internet but it says I can't access my emails until updated, i have done this but emails will still not show from email icon, i press start and envelope icon, emails will still not refresh. I have spoken to BT they said HP need to update Client, HP said microsoft...
  6. Sync emails.

Sync emails.: Hi Iam getting the following error message: Error message 0x80004001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-emails/e71c0449-d8dc-4308-b578-2fd019cb35d3
  7. Syncing email

Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  8. Email syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...
  9. syncing emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    syncing emails: when I click the envelope on my task bar it brings up our work email,his email (which is a g-mail account) and my yahoo email.but when I go to yahoo login website I have different emails I didn't get from clicking on taskbar.they are the same account.what do I do?...
  10. Outlook.com Windows 10 downloading email Error 0x80072726 Bellsouth

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com Windows 10 downloading email Error 0x80072726 Bellsouth: Hi, I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Instructor and cannot figure out how to sync more than one migrated Outlook Express account. Get error code 0x80072726. After successfully syncing one account, I have spent 5 days trying to sync the second account....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i give account permission to sync my bellsouth email account

2. bellsouth.net mail

3. com.pe bellsouth.net

4. bellsouth password search,
  5. peakii.com bellsouth.net,
  6. laptop cox.net loc:US,
  7. www.paginasamarillas.com.ar bellsouth.net,
  8. laptop bellsouth.net loc:US,
  9. engineer bellsouth.net,
  10. yahoo mail why do i receive your account is our of sync error,
  11. bellsouth email not syncing,