Windows 10: Syncing account problem

Discus and support Syncing account problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i download a thing on one of my computers it downloads to both. They are signed into the same account. I want to know how to make unsync so i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jack1112, May 3, 2020.

1. Jack1112 Win User

Syncing account problem

When i download a thing on one of my computers it downloads to both. They are signed into the same account. I want to know how to make unsync so i can have different stuff on different computer

:)

Jack1112, May 3, 2020
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, May 3, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, May 3, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Syncing account problem

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Syncing account problem

1. Syncing account problem - Similar Threads - Syncing account problem

2. sync accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync accounts: Sync accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-accounts/b78e8c40-19a9-423b-9ed7-c85c5515cb63
  3. sync accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync accounts: Sync accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-accounts/b78e8c40-19a9-423b-9ed7-c85c5515cb63
  4. Account Syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Syncing: Good day, I would like to find out how to fix my Windows profile account setting: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-syncing/41b4e6a5-1831-4b14-9f83-b10ad39cfeea
  5. User Account Corrupted or a Windows Account Syncing Problem?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Corrupted or a Windows Account Syncing Problem?: To Whom it May Concern, My family and I consist of 3 people my wife, my daughter and I. We have a family computer that my wife is the primary user. On this computer are 3 accounts My wife uses a local account, My daughter uses a microsoft account and myself uses a...
  6. sync account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sync account: Hi, My friend and I bought new dell laptop at the same time. I have no issue using my gmail account to do the first time setup. However, my friend is having trouble to get pass having her gmail account recognised in the first time setup. Microsoft recognise the gmail...
  7. Problem with setting up outlook.com account to sync Gmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with setting up outlook.com account to sync Gmail account: I am using version 1903 and have tried changing the thread title and the problem is I cannot get the Gmail account to sync with Outlook.com. The Gmail inbox stopped some time back and all I get from trying to sync is that Microsoft has gor permission to forward Gmail posts...
  8. Problems with OneDrive and Windows Microsoft account sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with OneDrive and Windows Microsoft account sync: Hello, I have encountred multiple issues in windows recently: INFO - I am logged into Office already and Microsoft account is connected to windows. OneDrive wanted me to log in, but it didnt let me because my private account was greyed out, so I looked online and found...
  9. Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem: Hi! I installed Evernote and for stickies on desktop also Evernote Sticky Notes. I was using it earlier with Windows 8 and it was working - but sync account process I remember not. When I start Sticky Notes it forces account to sync selection. I was following instructions...
  10. Problems syncing computers using Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems syncing computers using Microsoft account: I have 3 computers all with newly updated versions of Windows 10 (Version 1607, OS Build 14393.321). I recently upgraded one of my computers. I am now having issues getting my computers to sync with one another using my original Microsoft account. My original account has been...