Windows 10: Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.

Discus and support Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am attempting or have been for weeks to linkan old gmail account to my microsoft account. I keep getting messages that my gmail settings are out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CaroleLane, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.

I am attempting or have been for weeks to linkan old gmail account to my microsoft account. I keep getting messages that my gmail settings are out of date, thus I have to connect to google to open this mailbox. I have read all your instructions and it doesn't seem to work for me. I have a new Lenova lap top and it is running the 10 program with Office 365. I have had gmail for over 10 years so a lot of information is stored in it. I want to be able to open my mail box and sync the two. Help please. I am giving up.

:)

CaroleLane, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Haytch Win User
    Advice needed : New e-mail account

If you require privacy, host your own email service or create your own domain and get a trustworthy host. Nothing is private online with those companies as you agree to them doing anything they want with your data when you sign up. If you are not overly fussed, I would probably suggest Gmail.

I think Gmail has the best customization features compared with Outlook and Yahoo. I also think Gmail to be the 'friendly' one for multi-web tasking.

Replies from other people and features such as in-mail is dependant on the website and forum which differs from site to site. I believe they are all equal in this regard.

You can always use something like Microsoft's Outlook to have all your accounts logged in at the same time. With IMAP you can have everything synced, always. This includes calendar's, schedules, mails, contacts etc etc.

Haytch, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.

Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Not sure what happened to loose my sync with Gmail and Windows mail?
    The sync settings for my Gmail account were grayed out and I couldn't change them.
    I deleted my Gmail account in Mail, then added it again and the sync is back.
    Odd, but it seems to be working again.

Cornishman, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.

1. Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail. - Similar Threads - Syncing older mail

2. One Gmail Account in Microsoft Mail not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Gmail Account in Microsoft Mail not Working: I have been using Microsoft Mail for years. I recently a couple of months ago had trouble with my wife's email account in my Gmail. It would not accept the password "We couldn't access this account. Gmail." and keeps telling me it is out of date. I did something from the...
  3. One Gmail Account in Microsoft Mail not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Gmail Account in Microsoft Mail not Working: I have been using Microsoft Mail for years. I recently a couple of months ago had trouble with my wife's email account in my Gmail. It would not accept the password "We couldn't access this account. Gmail." and keeps telling me it is out of date. I did something from the...
  4. One Gmail Account in Microsoft Mail not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail: my bigpond mail is not syncing in outlook mail......new laptop and was working for a few days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bigpond-mail-not-syncing-in-outlook-mail/b3e01bc9-822b-4624-ac0a-08c36e023f0d
  6. Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app

Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app: I've tried this and resetting the app but emails from my Gmail account still do not sync. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-not-syncing-with-win10-mail-app/768bd4c9-f7fc-4e0d-b998-3419ee0b10c5
  7. Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app

Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app: I tried syncing my gmail account to the mail app provided but it says that we couldn't access the account as the settings are out of date and I need to update them. or while adding the account it says some error occurred and and the error code is 0x8000000b. Please look into...
  8. Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365: Bought a new PC and installed office 365 on it. All is good except an outlook issue. I have 3 different gmail addresses. Now in out look, I get 3 sets of folders for each - as an example, I have 3 inboxes for each of them. On my old computer I had only one Inbox and all mail...
  9. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100
  10. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454