Windows 10: Syncing bookmarks

Discus and support Syncing bookmarks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A few months ago, after an update my bookmarks would not sync (desktop to laptop - previously this worked fine. All files sync). After trying a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by george skourlis, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Syncing bookmarks

A few months ago, after an update my bookmarks would not sync (desktop to laptop - previously this worked fine. All files sync). After trying a few different things I have noticed that in the "sync your settings" popup the toggle switch for INTERNET EXPLORER is missing on my desktop (there is an IE toggle switch on my laptop).

I'm thinking my operating system somehow got corrupted? Am I close?

My desktop popup:

Syncing bookmarks 17d0c5b2-6f51-4c1b-b5d3-5d13851cbb03?upload=true.png

:)

george skourlis, Sep 25, 2018
  2. lscotland Win User

Cannot sync bookmarks with 6500c

Is it possible to
    sync bookmarks/favourites with
    a 6500c?? Using PC Sync,
    it does not come up
    with a bookmarks option in Settings (but
    only Contacts, Calendar and
    Notes). This would suggest that
    syncing bookmarks is not
    possible, but this seems strange
    given the browsing capability
    of the phone. I am
    using the latest version
    of PC Sync (7.1.30.9) and
    my phone software is up
    to date. Any suggestions/solutions?

lscotland, Sep 25, 2018
  3. buntina Win User
    PC Sync Bookmarks with Google Chrome

Hi all, trying to Sync Google Chrome bookmarks (my default browser) with my E71 via PC Sync (7.1.26.0), but Chome is not listed in the Bookmarks source tab in PC Sync (list IE and FF)

Also would love to sync email folders but understand this is not poss on the E71?

buntina, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Jadawin Win User

Syncing bookmarks

Firefox bookmarks

in Firefox, go to Bookmarks, Organise bookmarks, there in File there's the option to export your bookmarks *Smile Syncing bookmarks :) And after reinstall, all you need to to is go there and import them again. I can recommend google browser sync though, syncs bookmarks, cookies and passwords (all encrypted), so whenever on a new machine, on your laptop etc. you have everything like you are used to, if there's google browser sync installed, too.

Jadawin, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Syncing bookmarks

1. Syncing bookmarks - Similar Threads - Syncing bookmarks

2. windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync: What is Sync as if , for a local windows offline folders not of Windows , the private DB ones. OneDrive windows, always has DB private to be Sync whenever possible?Refer to...
  3. windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync: What is Sync as if , for a local windows offline folders not of Windows , the private DB ones. OneDrive windows, always has DB private to be Sync whenever possible?Refer to...
  4. Merging chrome bookmarks (no sync)

Merging chrome bookmarks (no sync): So i had to send 2 of my PC parts for RMA and ive been back on my older PC for a while and added some bookmarks to chrome i'd like to keep and add to my newer PC when i can get back on it. From what i know Chrome only allows exporting all bookmarks which is not really a...
  5. Microsoft Edge lacks the sync privacy feature that encrypts bookmarks & data before...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge lacks the sync privacy feature that encrypts bookmarks & data before...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smartfon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er54lg/microsoft_edge_lacks_the_sync_privacy_feature/
  6. Microsoft Edge did not sync bookmarks.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge did not sync bookmarks.: Recently, my laptop got broken and I had to reinstall windows. After reinstalling the windows and signing in to my live (live.com) account, all the settings were synced except for Microsoft Edge bookmarks and reading list. I had a long list of bookmarks and links in the...
  7. How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop...

How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop...: Hello I'm having trouble mirroring (syncing) my current calendar and saved bookmarks (Chrome) of my Windows 10 Home to my new laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I have the same MS Account on both computers, both signed in. Other areas of syncing seem to have been successful so...
  8. Issues adding bookmarks to my Firefox Sync in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable (August 4, 2018)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues adding bookmarks to my Firefox Sync in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable (August 4, 2018): At least three times per day lately, when I try to add a bookmark to my Bookmarks Toolbar in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable on my Dell Inspiron 7558, it syncs that latest change for an infinite period of time, I close Firefox, I get an error message that says Firefox is already...
  9. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks: Hello, One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less than 5,000 bookmarks but, I don't have anywhere that many. I know Firefox recently has gone through some UI changes. Could the...
  10. Sync issue with bookmarks between Win 10 machines

in Browsers and Email
    Sync issue with bookmarks between Win 10 machines: Hi, I'm having issues synchronizing bookmarks between my three win 10 systems - all of which I have logged in with my MS user account and all of which have onedrive installed. What I am seeing is that the machines are not syncing from the most recently updated machine. e.g. I...