Windows 10: Syncing changes across devices?

Discus and support Syncing changes across devices? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a laptop and a PC that I use for different things, and both are configured in quite a number of ways. Of course I sync my personal files over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DennysDindo, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Syncing changes across devices?

I have a laptop and a PC that I use for different things, and both are configured in quite a number of ways. Of course I sync my personal files over GDrive, but I was wondering if there are ways to sync changes that Windows doesn't automatically. I am thinking of something like a git for the entire system, so that if I change a config file somewhere deep inside a directory, or change a registry entry, I can generate a patch file that I can apply on my other device. Is there anything that comes somewhat close to this?

submitted by /u/DennysDindo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DennysDindo, Nov 20, 2020

2. Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Sync with devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to turn off the sync setting on your device.

I would like to inform you that, when you are logged in with same Microsoft account on different computers, the sync options allows you to sync or automatically change the settings of other computers as well when it is change
    on one single computer.

There is an option available to turn off the sync option in Windows 10. Follow the steps provided below to turn it off.

• Press Windows Logo key + I key.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Go to Sync your settings.
    • Turn off Sync settings.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Syncing changes across devices?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Syncing changes across devices?

1. Syncing changes across devices? - Similar Threads - Syncing changes across

2. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  3. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  4. software sync across devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software sync across devices: HelloI have 2 laptops, how can I sync the app, subscriptions and software across both of them.for example if I downloads drobox in one laptop, do I have to re downlead it in the second laptop? what I found is , the icons of the apps are found in the second laptop but the...
  5. Syncing settings across devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing settings across devices: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro 7 and a Surface Laptop 3 and I'm trying to sync my settings across both but it says "Sync is not available on your account". Both devices are running Windows 10 Pro and I have them signed into a work account. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  6. Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices

Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices: So, this issue has been around FOREVER. I have spent several hours online with Microsoft Answer Techs and they don't seem to be able to come up with a fix for this issue. Let me get a couple of answers to questions that I know will be asked out of the way up front. Things I...
  7. Clipboard sync across devices - not working

Clipboard sync across devices - not working: I have two Windows 10 laptops that have been confirmed via the settings "Your info" to be both logged in to the same Microsoft user account,. I have the clipboard settings on both to: Clipboard history: on Sync across devices: on Automatically Sync text that I copy:...
  8. Windows shouldn't be syncing across work and personal devices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows shouldn't be syncing across work and personal devices: I started work at a place last year as IT Manager and was assigned a new Win10 Home laptop to use for work. I sign onto the laptop using a local account, and I access all work-related Microsoft Office applications using my work email, which has its own Microsoft Office...
  9. Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption: I think, it should be possible to configure an end-to-end encryption for the "Sync across devices" of the clipboard! I think, that is required, at least as an option! Even it may make the first use a little more difficult. Without such an encryption there is too much...
  10. Mail App Account Sync Across Devices

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App Account Sync Across Devices: Does anyone know if its possible to sync mail accounts from one device to another in W10? Using the mail app, configured 3 mail accounts on one computer. Was expecting the accounts to show up on my other W10 computer with sync on. Logging in with the same M$ account on both...