Windows 10: Syncing contacts info with google and outlook

Discus and support Syncing contacts info with google and outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My gmail and outlook email and calendars sync ok. And on my phone the contacts email addresses show if I want to compose an email in Outlook.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mcmprs, Feb 11, 2021.

1. mcmprs Win User

Syncing contacts info with google and outlook

My gmail and outlook email and calendars sync ok. And on my phone the contacts email addresses show if I want to compose an email in Outlook. However, the gmail contact information will not show up in my contacts folder in Outlook on my Windows 10 computer..

:)

mcmprs, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User
    Jacee, Feb 11, 2021
  3. robgr Win User
    Sync google contacts with outlook 365

What's the best way to sync google contacts with outlook 365?

robgr, Feb 11, 2021
  4. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Syncing contacts info with google and outlook - Similar Threads - Syncing contacts info

2. Outlook Exchange, Gmail account in Outlook, sync contacts possible?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Exchange, Gmail account in Outlook, sync contacts possible?: I have Office 365, Outlook on Exchange and within Outlook I also have have 2 Gmail accounts (IMAP). Currently I am using a 3rd party tool to sync contacts (exporting to and importing from vCards) so as to sync contacts and have them available on smartphone devices. The...
  3. Cannot sync Google contacts with People app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sync Google contacts with People app: I'm trying to sync Google Contacts in Windows but none of the contacts are appearing. I have tried removing the google account and re entering it, making sure contacts is enabled in sync options. I have Checked my Firewall Settings are not interfering with the People also. I...
  4. Cannot sync Google contacts with People app

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot sync Google contacts with People app: I'm trying to sync Google Contacts in Windows but none of the contacts are appearing. I have tried removing the google account and re entering it, making sure contacts is enabled in sync options. I have Checked my Firewall Settings are not interfering with the People also. I...
  5. Google Contacts wont sync with People app

Google Contacts wont sync with People app: I'm trying to sync Google Contacts in Windows but none of the contacts are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no contacts populating the People app. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  6. Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons?

in Browsers and Email
    Synchronize contacts Outlook/Google/Android/Windons?: I'm not one to always assign a new email address when I buy a new phone. since 20 years loyal Microsoft/ with Windows users at xxx@hotmail.com since 10 years loyal Android / with Google services users at xxx@hotmail.com since 1 year i have 2nd mail address at...
  7. Sync google contacts with outlook 365

Sync google contacts with outlook 365: What's the best way to sync google contacts with outlook 365? 151541
  8. how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?: How can I copy a list of names from google contacts to Word to do a Christmas letter mailing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-outlook-contacts-and-transfer/1368de0d-04de-4216-bada-9d032c30af16"
  9. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
  10. People app not syncing google contacts

People app not syncing google contacts: I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing...