Windows 10: SYNCING DATA set my account to default.

Discus and support SYNCING DATA set my account to default. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've been playing Forza Horizon for long time. My pc was having a problem and I had to reset it, after resetting my PC I downloaded Forza Horizon4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by z0Error, Jun 7, 2021.

1. z0Error Win User

SYNCING DATA set my account to default.

Hi, I've been playing Forza Horizon for long time. My pc was having a problem and I had to reset it, after resetting my PC I downloaded Forza Horizon4 and lunch the game, when I click Enter to play it says syncing data. I let it for about 2 hour but it was still stuck at 0%. I restart the game and I kept on getting the same thing. I then reinstall the game afte the installtion the syncing data wrok this time. I let it update, after the update it took me back to the start of the game, basically I have to do the Entire tutorial again. from what I saw in the game I've lost everything I have on m

:)

z0Error, Jun 7, 2021

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Jun 7, 2021
  3. balubeto Win User
    Turn On or Off Sync Settings for Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Looking at the picture 4 of the step 4 of this link http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...in-windows-10/ , I noticed that the window for data synchronization, which lets choose which data to sync, is never displayed when I step from a local to Microsoft account.

Why this window does not appear?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Jun 7, 2021
  4. SYNCING DATA set my account to default.

Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

Does that mean that even if Syncing is switched off in Account settings the Edge Favorites/Reading Lists will still be synced to the cloud.
    Also, Ive noticed that I don't have an option anymore to turn off Internet Explorer favorites Syncing under Account/Sync Your Settings. Internet Explorer used to be listed there and Syncing could be turned on and off with a toggle.
    There are times when cloud data corruption can mess up Syncing your favorites lists in Edge and Internet Explorer (duplicate entries etc) so you would need to stop them automatically syncing back to your account by disabling Syncing initially while you sorted your favorites out and turning syncing back on again.
    How do you do that firstly in the Edge browser and also in Internet Exporer if required?

sportsfan148, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

SYNCING DATA set my account to default.

1. SYNCING DATA set my account to default. - Similar Threads - SYNCING DATA set

2. Wiping out OS settings sync data in MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wiping out OS settings sync data in MS account: Hello!Can you tell me, how can I entirely wipe out all synced settings in my Microsoft account from my previous Windows installations, to adjust a new one from scratch? Thank you....
  3. Wiping out OS settings sync data in MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wiping out OS settings sync data in MS account: Hello!Can you tell me, how can I entirely wipe out all synced settings in my Microsoft account from my previous Windows installations, to adjust a new one from scratch? Thank you....
  4. Wiping out OS settings sync data in MS account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. One Drive Sync Set Default Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sync Set Default Settings: I frequently sign in to different computers on my college campus and each time I sign in to One Drive I have to click through several prompts and choose several settings options, such as which local folders to back up it defaults to all, I want none. Is there a way to change...
  6. One Drive Sync Set Default Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Sync Set Default Settings: I frequently sign in to different computers on my college campus and each time I sign in to One Drive I have to click through several prompts and choose several settings options, such as which local folders to back up it defaults to all, I want none. Is there a way to change...
  7. One Drive Sync Set Default Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How to set my Program Data settings to default?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set my Program Data settings to default?: I messed up my security settings of Program Data folder and can't figure out how to set it back to default. I am not able to install anything for the same issue...
  9. Sync My Settings Not Syncing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync My Settings Not Syncing: I had a problem previously related to my sync setting being greyed out. Now i have my 2 pcs logged in with a online Microsoft account, all the sync settings are turned on with both pc's. Still it does not seem to be syncing. Any suggestions guys? 147892
  10. Resetting Sync My Settings to Default

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting Sync My Settings to Default: Is it possible to reset sync my settings back to default. The only other method I could think of would be to create a new Microsoft account. Would doing that give me problems regarding the digital activation or can I just re-enter the key from my original Windows 10 box?...