Windows 10: syncing devices in W10

Discus and support syncing devices in W10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to sync a HP iPAQ 5915 with a W10 desktop? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgeWells1942, Jun 7, 2019.

1. syncing devices in W10

Does anyone know how to sync a HP iPAQ 5915 with a W10 desktop? Thanks

:)

GeorgeWells1942, Jun 7, 2019

2. W10 syncing issue

For you to be able to sync your settings from Microsoft Edge on the computer and Microsoft Edge on your phone, you have to make sure that sync
    settings on Windows 10 devices
    is enabled.

You can follow the steps below to sync your settings with Microsoft Edge under
    Sync your content:

• Open Microsoft Edge browser, and then click on more options. (...)
    • Click Settings, and then turn on Sync option under "sync your content" settings.
    • Restart Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Sync Password on Lumia Device

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you.

I suggest you to log-in to the system using the same Microsoft account and try the below steps.

• Go to settings and click on Accounts.

• Click on Sync your settings on the left pane, turn on all the sync option and verify your account.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 7, 2019
  4. dadibones Win User

syncing devices in W10

W10 syncing issue

Windows 10 Microsoft Edge favorites will not sync across devices. I have a laptop with W10 and a Lumia phone with W10 of which both have the settings properly set for syncing yet my favorites for Edge will not populate the phone when added to the laptop.
    I have tried a few suggestions I have found that say to clean house in favs and start over but have had no luck. I believe other functions of syncing are working (but I may be mistaken cause I am not sure what all gets synced through this program). This
    issue was noticed a few weeks back when I am guessing an update occurred across W10 (maybe anniversary update?) and my favs all disappeared off my phone. Prior to this moment the phone and laptop were definitely syncing. Any help appreciate.

dadibones, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

syncing devices in W10

1. syncing devices in W10 - Similar Threads - syncing devices W10

2. Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName: I can't sync my account on w10 mail/calendar appI'm trying with a generated psw from my apple id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icloud-account-on-w10/af3a5950-15f1-466a-94be-7438b5177922
  3. Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName: I can't sync my account on w10 mail/calendar appI'm trying with a generated psw from my apple id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icloud-account-on-w10/af3a5950-15f1-466a-94be-7438b5177922
  4. Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11: could the reason my sticky notes arent syncing is that one device is Windows 10 and the other is Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing-between-w10-and-w11/663ea43f-680c-4c23-96b2-71d9cd9e6d7c
  5. Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11

Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11: could the reason my sticky notes arent syncing is that one device is Windows 10 and the other is Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing-between-w10-and-w11/663ea43f-680c-4c23-96b2-71d9cd9e6d7c
  6. Device Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Sync: Hey all, I have a total of 3 windows 10 devices hooked up to my microsoft account. When ever I try to sync my theme from one computer, hoping it will show up on the others, it 1, does not and 2 after a few days reverts back to default theme. Is there a way to set a master...
  7. Sync W10 Calendar = Android Samsung Calendar

Sync W10 Calendar = Android Samsung Calendar: What are the approved and verified steps to implement this consistently ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-w10-calendar-android-samsung-calendar/32637f2a-64bc-4911-81e2-f0329178c3e8
  8. Sync Alarms between Devices?

Sync Alarms between Devices?: Is it possible for me to sync alarms on the Windows Alarm clock between devices? For example, for me to set an alarm up on my tablet, and have it ring on my phone? 96144
  9. OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10

OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10: I am have two problems with 1DfB. 1. It won't let me choose a sync location on my other hard drive. Could it be becase that Hardrive is formatted to exFAT? The error I get says: Sorry, we can't save your documents to the chosen location. Try picking a differnt place on...
  10. Syncing devices and files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Syncing devices and files: Recently it has looked as if the syncing of devices and files has stopped working. For example my renewed Windows password on my PC is rejected by my Windows phone, notifications such at the phone battery status have not appeared, and file updates to my Android devices have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clear edge sync on w10