Windows 10: Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android

Discus and support Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Diarium and would like to use it, but I can't figure out how to get it to sync. On my phone is says it is syncing, but no changes appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MargaretSchuler, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android

I just bought Diarium and would like to use it, but I can't figure out how to get it to sync. On my phone is says it is syncing, but no changes appear on my laptop and vice versa. They are each syncing to something--just not each other. Maybe I have not set it up properly, but i can't figure out what is wrong.

:)

MargaretSchuler, Aug 10, 2018
  2. GaeLennox Win User

Problem with Diarium

I put Diairum on my computer, Win10 and liked it. I wanted to snyc it with my Android. First I was told I needed more One Drive space so I paid 1.99. Then it looks like I need the Pro Version of Diarium so I paid 4.99. It still doesn't sync and I don't
    know what to do? Anyone have any suggestions?

GaeLennox, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Problem with Diarium

Hi,

We'd like to get more details about the issue you're experiencing in order for us to assist you effectively. Kindly verify the following:

• Do you get an error message when you're trying to sync your app using OneDrive? It'll be great if you can share to us what you see on your screen when you experience that issue. Kindly

include a screenshot
      with your next response.
    • Do you have the latest version installed for Diarium and OneDrive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you use the same Microsoft account when accessing OneDrive from your Windows 10 device and from your Android device?

Let us know.

Joanna 777, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android

Problem with Diarium

Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android [​IMG]

Murielle G.H., Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android

1. Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android - Similar Threads - Syncing Diarium betw

2. Diarium Mobile and Desktop Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diarium Mobile and Desktop Sync: Hi, i just bought Microsoft Diarium app desktop version and i would like to sync with the mobile version. I dont need to pay for both versions, right? If not, and also if there is no login session, how can i sync the two versions?...
  3. Diarium Sync

Diarium Sync: Hello.I have been using a free Diarium account on my Android phone. Then I have purchased a new IPhone and was trying to synchronise Diarium and realised that I need a premium account for this. I have bought a premium account on my new phone but I am still unable to transfer...
  4. Diarium

Diarium: Not sure if anyone has asked this question before but I recently got Diarium as I wanted a diary app I could use both on my PC and iphone. the main reason I'm trying to keep a diary is as part of my therapy and I was wondering if there was an easy and secure way to share my...
  5. Diarium

Diarium: Would like to see some editing and formatting menu on this app. I cannot believe it doesn't have one. I know it only costs $5.00 but it should at least have an editing screen. In preferences, I can select a large font, but it's only for the displayed text not for the...
  6. Diarium App Not Syncing with OneDrive

Diarium App Not Syncing with OneDrive: Hello, I have the Diarium app installed on my Surface Pro. Recently, I started getting this error message every time I try to sync the app with OneDrive. I checked everything that's listed on the error message and I still could not resolve the issue. I even uninstalled and...
  7. Diarium

Diarium: I tried downloading the app Diarium on the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 OS. It will not download with an error code of Code: 0x80070005. I paid for the app with no luck of the download. I tried restarting my computer, restarting Windows Store, and so on. Please Help....
  8. Sync android game to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync android game to Windows 10: I downloaded my game in BlueStacks but do not know how to sync game play progress from my android tablet to what is now on my PC. Can someone please tell me how to do that?...
  9. diarium

diarium: How can I transfer my diarium from one windows 10 computer to another. Or at least be able to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diarium/90816157-8c87-4222-9003-5855a2cbd07f
  10. Diarium

Diarium: I started using the video function of diarium. But somehow only some videos get stored and others - even if I click on the OK button - just disappear. Can anyone tell me why? Thanks a lot :)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use diarium

2. diarium app on windows 10

3. diarium sync phone and pc

4. diarium not syncing,
  5. diarium not syncing bw android and windows,
  6. how to sync diarium with phone and computer,
  7. sync diarium,
  8. diarium will not connect,
  9. diarium sync,
  10. diarium how to link phone with computer,
  11. sync diarium two computers,