Windows 10: Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android

Discus and support Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Diarium and would like to use it, but I can't figure out how to get it to sync. On my phone is says it is syncing, but no changes appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MargaretSchuler, Aug 10, 2018.

1. MargaretSchuler Win User

Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android

I just bought Diarium and would like to use it, but I can't figure out how to get it to sync. On my phone is says it is syncing, but no changes appear on my laptop and vice versa. They are each syncing to something--just not each other. Maybe I have not set it up properly, but i can't figure out what is wrong.

:)

MargaretSchuler, Aug 10, 2018
  2. GaeLennox Win User

Problem with Diarium

I put Diairum on my computer, Win10 and liked it. I wanted to snyc it with my Android. First I was told I needed more One Drive space so I paid 1.99. Then it looks like I need the Pro Version of Diarium so I paid 4.99. It still doesn't sync and I don't
    know what to do? Anyone have any suggestions?

GaeLennox, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Joanna 777 Win User
    Problem with Diarium

Hi,

We'd like to get more details about the issue you're experiencing in order for us to assist you effectively. Kindly verify the following:

• Do you get an error message when you're trying to sync your app using OneDrive? It'll be great if you can share to us what you see on your screen when you experience that issue. Kindly

include a screenshot
      with your next response.
    • Do you have the latest version installed for Diarium and OneDrive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you use the same Microsoft account when accessing OneDrive from your Windows 10 device and from your Android device?

Let us know.

Joanna 777, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Murielle G.H. Win User

Problem with Diarium

Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android [​IMG]

Murielle G.H., Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android - Similar Threads - Syncing Diarium betw

2. cannot sync Android phone with PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot sync Android phone with PC: I want to sync Android phone with PC but the PC doesn’t show my phone on the devices list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sync-android-phone-with-pc/efac799c-8f0c-4af1-8ac8-a97ca8d66629
  3. Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10: Few people heard about “Microsoft Apps” app for Android which was released a while ago. The app with a slightly odd name basically allowed users to download all important apps that Microsoft has published for Android. The app is now more than a simple hub as it now allows...
  4. !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???: Hi. I am having trouble syncing OneNote on my ASUS C302CA Chromebook and my Oneplus 5 Android phone. I've included some attachments as it is easier to see what I mean if that's alright. I have repeatedly signed out of all versions in an attempt to sync properly using my...
  5. Sync accounts settings with Android phone .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync accounts settings with Android phone .: I have my Android signed in through the Authenticator with my main Microsoft account. Went thru the add device process but it still doesn't show the device in devices in account. Also, when I go to the sync settings in my windows pc, it says " sync is not available with for...
  6. Diarium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diarium: I started using the video function of diarium. But somehow only some videos get stored and others - even if I click on the OK button - just disappear. Can anyone tell me why? Thanks a lot :)...
  7. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks: Hello, One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less than 5,000 bookmarks but, I don't have anywhere that many. I know Firefox recently has gone through some UI changes. Could the...
  8. is windows 10 capable of syncing with mobile devices like android cell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is windows 10 capable of syncing with mobile devices like android cell: That will be a good speaker. Both Riva and JBL make a great portable speaker too.
  9. settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android: Having finally moved from my loved Windows Lumia 930 phone to Android (Huawei Mate 10), I sorely miss the live tiles, especially for calendar displaying the day's appointments. The Android calendar widget will not connect to Microsoft Exchange server, saying "Can't connect...
  10. Sync android device photos to windows 10 automatically? (without usb)

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync android device photos to windows 10 automatically? (without usb): Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to sync android photo's & videos to windows 10 automatically... the same way google photos syncs them? Also, is there a way to do this without the use of a usb cable? I have about 4 androids lying around that I take pictures with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. diarium for android

2. diarium not sync