Windows 10: syncing excel with another comp

Discus and support syncing excel with another comp in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just bought excel and need to sync it with my laptop... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JanicePilgrim, Aug 27, 2019.

1. syncing excel with another comp

I just bought excel and need to sync it with my laptop

:)

JanicePilgrim, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Entegy Win User

Syncing Word and Excel Files With Windows 7 phone? Is sharepoint the only way and is there a free version?

Hey, for your shopping list example, that's actually the perfect argument for OneNote syncing instead of Excel. Make the list in OneNote with checkboxes and let them sync to your phone and when you get home, you pop open OneNote and it's synced your completed
    list. No extra effort on your part.

Entegy, Aug 27, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 27, 2019
  4. syncing excel with another comp

Syncing Excel

Hi we are having problems syncing our Excel files through One Drive all of our other files are syncing but not the excel

Manly Harbour Marine, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

syncing excel with another comp

1. syncing excel with another comp - Similar Threads - syncing excel another

2. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Comp glitch.: I have an Acer pc. Everyone once in a while, it blacks out for a second, then comes back on with the image slightly pixelated. I turn the computer off and restart it, and it's OK for the time being. What does it mean? Is there something I can do to fix this?...
  3. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comp glitch.: I have an Acer pc. Everyone once in a while, it blacks out for a second, then comes back on with the image slightly pixelated. I turn the computer off and restart it, and it's OK for the time being. What does it mean? Is there something I can do to fix this?...
  4. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sync Outlook to another PC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync Outlook to another PC: I subscribe to Microsoft 365 Personal and can install it on all of my devices. I just purchased a Microsoft Surface GO 2 with 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD and Intel Core m3 processor. I was looking at "Code 2 Outlook Sync" and contacted them with a question. The response I got was...
  6. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell: I am trying to copy text from one excel to another excel cell automatically on the same worksheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coping-text-from-a-excel-cell-to-another-excel/5a272c74-33e6-457c-82f8-3ae3196e8f81"
  7. Syncing with another laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Syncing with another laptop: I recently visited my someone and borrowed their computer and needed to log into my Microsoft account to access an excel spreadsheet. I was sure to sign out from my account before closing Excel. Two days later, i turn on my own laptop at home and I now have that persons...
  8. Excel file is not auto-syncing on OneDrive

Excel file is not auto-syncing on OneDrive: I have an Excel file I always use to track my budget. It used to always auto-sync with OneDrive, but now it won't. I have to save it manually every time. Does anyone know a fix? Office Professional Plus 2016 Windows 10 Home OneDrive version 2018...
  9. Sync Pending (but not happening) in excel 365

Sync Pending (but not happening) in excel 365: Some excel files continue to say 'sync pending'. How can I force the sync? (I cannot update spreadsheets that refer to the 'sync pending files' therefore cannot continue working.)...
  10. New comp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New comp.: Looking to get a new gaming comp. but on a budget would like to keep,it under $700. Looking at the dell inspiration 5675 as one.. also see these cyber power systems but don't know much about them. Any help would be great. Thanks 116890