Windows 10: Syncing files from media player to mp3 player

Discus and support Syncing files from media player to mp3 player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a relatively cheap mp3 player and am trying to download all my music files to it. Problem is that it still has plenty of space on which to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BernardCook2, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Syncing files from media player to mp3 player

I have a relatively cheap mp3 player and am trying to download all my music files to it. Problem is that it still has plenty of space on which to write more files but many files are not loading onto the player? I'm thinking it may be the format of the music but don't really know about that because there are so many songs that are not going over to the player? Thanks!

:)

BernardCook2, Apr 21, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MP3 player sync

I have a Creative 8GB mp3 player ad wondering if anyone else has some good suggestions beyond WMP for syncing my library too it.

1Kurgan1, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Spookie Win User
    Deep Freeze, Windows Media Player and MP3 players

Does anyone have Deep Freeze on their machine and use Windows Media Player to sync files to an MP3 player? I've tried it and continue to get an unknown error. Even when the computer is thawed I receive the same error. Only on computers where Deep Freeze has never been installed is this not a problem. *Bang Head :banghead:

Thanks for all of your help.

-Spook

Spookie, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Syncing files from media player to mp3 player

deleting podcasts from my mp3 on win 10 media player

Hi Ernie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with not able to delete files from mp3 player using Windows Media player. We will certainly help you.

This issue might occur when the Mp3 file is broken or when it is not compatible with the Windows Media Player or other media players.

Firstly, I would suggest you to open Media player and try to refresh the device and try deleting the songs.

Method 2: Run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter. Follow the below steps to run Windows Media Player:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

For information about how to reset your device, see the documentation that came with your device.

Method 2: If the above steps do not help, you may try to delete music files directly from the mp3 player, follow the steps below:

To delete music files using the computer, follow these steps:

1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer.

2. Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial connection.

3. Locate the folder where your music files are stored.

4. Right click and select delete the music files or folder.

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Syncing files from media player to mp3 player

1. Syncing files from media player to mp3 player - Similar Threads - Syncing files media

2. Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player: I have searched everywhere for an answer and can't get any help. I bought a new laptop and downloaded the Media Player Version 11.2305.4.0 from the Microsoft Store. I have found it has no option to sync an external device! I need this feature and all I can find is how to...
  3. Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player: I have searched everywhere for an answer and can't get any help. I bought a new laptop and downloaded the Media Player Version 11.2305.4.0 from the Microsoft Store. I have found it has no option to sync an external device! I need this feature and all I can find is how to...
  4. Media player sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player sync: I have my libraries. On a SD card in my pc. When ever I try to sync to a thumb drive. It says sync done, but when I look at the sync results they all have an error. No error number or message just error....
  5. Media player sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media player sync: I have my libraries. On a SD card in my pc. When ever I try to sync to a thumb drive. It says sync done, but when I look at the sync results they all have an error. No error number or message just error....
  6. Media player sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player: When I try to connect my mp3 player to desktop to sync music from window media player it is not showing up as a new device. However, when I check the device manager it is listed as a speaker CDN5. I do not have any info on the manufacturer of the mp3 or a manual, other than...
  8. Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player

Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player: Hi, I have just purchased a new mp3 player but am having problems loading a cd to the player. I select the sync option and try to drag and drop the cd but none of them end up in the sync area. What am I doing wrong or have I missed something. thanks...
  9. Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player

Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player: Can you tell me which Mp3 players are compatible with Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-players-and-windows-media-player/6773ea04-cc75-46d0-81b0-b43bdd584f87
  10. can i rip an mp3 disc in windows media player then sync it to my mp3 player

can i rip an mp3 disc in windows media player then sync it to my mp3 player: can i rip an mp3 disc in windows media player then sync it to my mp3 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-rip-an-mp3-disc-in-windows-media-player-then/fefa007f-f583-4bd9-aa3d-db1557810cd3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which mp3 players are compatible with windows 10

2. mp3 isnt syncing from windows media player

3. windows media player not syncing to phone